Chapter twenty six.

Reached 6000 reads and 550 votes so I just had to update!

Emily's P.O.V: 

"I still love you too", Harry smiled nervously. 

"You-you still love me?", I mumbled. 

"I never stopped", He smiled, growing more confident in his words.

This was all wrong. 

"No", I mumbled jumping to my feet and backing away from Harry, "No." 

"Em?", He asked worriedly, quickly jumping to his feet also.

I panicked, I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing, I was just doing it. 

I fumbled with my keys and unlocked my front door. 

And then I turned to face Harry, once last time, "You never loved me. Goodbye Harry.", I whispered and shut the door, quickly locking it behind me and leaving a very bewildered Harry stood on my doorstep all alone. 

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.

I slumped to the floor, as the tears spilled from my eyes, sobbing at the sound of his beautiful voice. 

"Em no. Please no", He cried, banging on the door, his voice was cracking, he was about to cry.

"Please Emily. I do love you! I never stopped loving you. You have to believe me, I can't live without you", Harry sobbed, frantically hitting the door. 

And I honestly believed every word he said, and it took every single bone in my body not to fling the door open and wrap myself in his strong arms, because that's all I wanted. 

But it was wrong. 

Being with Harry is selfish of me. 

Even if he didn't try I would get hurt, he was one of the most adored boys in the world, I couldn't compete, I didn't deserve him.

"I love you", I whispered, so only I could hear my thoughts aloud through Harry's continuous shouts and cries. 

It was like I'd just had my heart ripped out, again.

Harry's P.O.V: 

I slumped to the floor against her front door, sobbing to the same rhythm as her sobs. 

Why wouldn't she listen to me? 

How couldn't she see how much I loved her? 

My heart was in pieces here.

When she told me she still loved me, I thought when she knew it was me, she'd be happy, we could just go back to how it used to be. 

I couldn't have been more wrong.

I yelled to her for a good twenty minutes, but I knew she'd made up her mind. 

She was never going to forgive me, and I was never going to forgive myself. 

I had lost the best thing that had ever happened to me, and there was nobody to blame for that but me.

I had to go now, I couldn't stay here, she wasn't going to let me in, I wasn't going to give in, that's for sure, but there was no point staying here, not right now.

"I love you", I whispered, before getting up from the ground.

I stumbled down her drive, continuing to sob, I couldn't physically stop the tears flowing.

I guess I should call my best friends.

Izzie's P.O.V:

"I wonder what Harry and Em are doing", I smiled happily, "I wonder if he told her".