Chapter nineteen.

I'm so happy with all your feedback :)

I know I'm not the greatest writer but I write because I enjoy it, that's all :)

I'd like to say a BIG thank you to everybody who has been reading my story!!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG :)

Emily's P.O.V:

I sat staring at the envelope for two hours, I placed it on the coffee table in the living room, and I sat on the sofa opposite, debating whether or not to open it.

I had to know what was inside that letter.

I just wanted to know 'the truth', because it was honestly killing me not knowing.

Everything in that letter could be a string of lies, luring me into Harry's trap, but I didn't want to believe that, so I had to shove the possibility to the back of my mind, unable to make it disappear completely.

I'd not even looked around the whole house yet, I was too occupied with this stupid piece of paper.

I'd sat and cried until there were no more tears, and now, there was only one thing I could do.

I had to open that letter.

I cautiously picked up the letter from the table and held it in my hands, staring at it for a few moments longer.

Was this the right decision?

Maybe, maybe not.

But it didn't matter, I'd gotten this far, it was time.

I'll read this letter, then I can cleanse my mind of Harry once and for all, I'll erase him from my life for good.

I carefully slid my finger underneath the flap of the envelope, revealing the letter that lay inside.

I pulled out the letter, and with it came Harry's scent, his beautiful scent that would linger in my nostrils after spending time with him.

My favourite scent.

I know I should be mad and upset, but I don't know, it was sort of a nice feeling, almost like he was there, willing me on to read his letter.

And so that's what I did.

Dear Emily,

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to write, and some things in here you probably won't want to know, but if I want to have any chance of getting you back, I need to tell you the truth, the whole truth, from the very beginning. So that's what I'm going to do.

So first of all, you should know I'm in a band, an international pop band, along with Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. That's how I met the boys, we formed on a talent show called the X Factor if you've heard of it, and we have a huge fan base of millions of teenage girls. I know it's a lot to take in but please keep reading, I need you to keep reading.

Anyway, about a year ago I met a girl, her name was Jemma, I know the guys have told you but I want you to hear it from me. I'd always been a big fan of true love and I was so desperate to find it, I didn't think that I could leave it to the possibility of it finding me. So when I met Jemma, I loved her, I loved her with every inch of me and gave her everything I could give her. I loved her so much that I was too blind to see she was using me for my fame and money. It wasn't until she left me that I saw it. And from that day, my life began spiralling downwards, though our career heightened massively. I turned cold, I lost all faith in love, and I began breaking girls hearts, I'd pick a girl, date her and then dump her. I wanted them to suffer like I did. Em, I know it's horrible, I see it now, you made me see it.