Chapter fourty six.

I don't think I could have found a song more relevant to Harry and Emily's relationship than the one attached. Listen to it please :)

Emily's P.O.V:

I sighed staring at the newspaper for the 2774th time.

I hadn't brought it up with Harry yet, because I wanted to talk to him face to face, but we both know it's coming.

I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell me, especially knowing I must already know.

I'd never seen her before, but since they're coming our of a clinic, I can only assume it's the mother of his unborn child, I can only hope it's her anyway.

The media have blown our relationship way out of proportion, because according to them I was seeing Jake behind Harry's back, and Harry was seeing this girl behind mine

I know he'd know I wasn't cheating on him, but I honestly can't say the same about him.

I mean I'd love to be able to trust him 100%, I really would, but there's something restricting me.

Probably the fact that he has lied to me a lot in the past.

It's insane how its been like 3 weeks since that story was published, and it was still headlining.

And it's even more insane that later today, I'm going to the airport to see my boyfriend for the first time in months.

I am so excited to see him, and the other boys, and so is Archie, but I'm nervous too, because I know we're going to have to have the conversation about the story at some point, and until we do, it's going to create a tension that will linger until it's over.

So tonight, I'm going to talk to him, no matter how hard it may or may not be.

~*~

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you? Shall I wait her just in case?", Jake asked worriedly, looking over to me, and Archie who was sat on my lap.

"It's fine, I'm going on the tour bus with the boys. Me and Archie will be alright, don't worry! I'll text you later, ok?", I smiled and hugged Jake, before climbing out the car, and placing Archie to the ground.

"Bye", I smiled, waving to Jake.

"Bye", He smiled back, "Bye Arch", He called, and I waved one more time before I shut the door.

I tugged on Archie's lead gently as he followed quickly by my side.

He'd grown a lot in the last few weeks, but we skyped Harry every day so he didn't miss it.

I didn't turn around but I heard Jake drive away, so I continued to step forward towards the departure section of the airport.

I had to stay outside because of little Archie, so we waited patiently by the door; Archie sat right at my feet.

I began to wonder if they were even coming, if I had got the wrong date or time, but I knew I hadn't.

Then I heard an irish voice, that I would know anywhere, and then I heard his voice; Harry's voice, and suddenly, I couldn't see or hear anything else.

Everything around me stopped and when he walked round the corner, so he was right in front of me, my heart stopped.

Harry threw his bags straight to the ground and ran towards me, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

A huge grin appeared on my face as I felt the usual butterflies I always do when I'm with him. 

Before I could speak or even think, Harry placed his lips on mine, and kissed me with so much passion, it definitley made up for lost time, because it was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced, I never wanted it to end.