Chapter nine.

So happy with all the comments I've been getting about this story!  

It really does mean a lot to me! 

Thank you so much :)

Emily's P.O.V: 

Me and Izzie bolted through the hospital to ward 102. 

Harry's ward.

I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my cheeks. 

I'd just got Harry, I couldn't bare the thought of losing him now.

My mind frantically wandered through all the possibilities of what could of happened to Harry. 

I couldn't help but fear for the worst.

We finally reached the ward and I saw the boys, Perrie, El and Dani all sat in the corridor.  

Tear stained cheeks, in complete silence. 

My heart was aching. 

I needed to see him.

"What happened?", I whispered, as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks.

"He was in a car crash Em, he broke his shoulder and has severe whiplash Em",El whispered softly, standing up and wrapping her arms around me. 

I pulled away from her arms,shaking my head. 

I know she was trying to comfort me, but I didn't want to be comforted. 

"Can I see him?", I cried. 

"I need to see him".

"He's in surgery Em, you can see him soon", Zayn whispered softly. 

I felt Iz grab my hand and squeeze it tightly. 

I nodded and took a seat next to the others.

"It's going to alright", Iz whispered in my ear, grasping my hand tighter. 

I couldn't reply, because I'd just get choked up. 

I just wanted to see him. 

I really wanted to see him.

Liam's P.O.V: 

None of us had the heart to tell Emily exactly what happened. 

I just don't think it was what she'd want to hear.

"He is in the recovery suite. You can go see him now. He's still asleep. The anaesthetic will take a while to wear off", A nurse said to us, "If you'd like to follow me". 

We all got up and followed the nurse into down the hospital corridors and into the recovery room.

We made sure Harry had a private suite, we couldn't risk being seen, we were all too fragile right now to see any fans, as much as we loved them.

Emily began sobbing. 

So did the rest of us. 

He just lay there, so peaceful. 

His face covered in cuts and bruises. 

It was heartbreaking. 

If he hadn't been so arrogant, if he hadn't gone out last night and got in such a mess. 

He wouldn't be here. 

I think that was the hardest thing to accept.

Emily walked over to his side and grabbed his hand. 

"Harry, I love you so much, and I couldn't bare to lose you. Please be alright", She sobbed, her tears falling onto the sheets covering Harry's lifeless body.

Seeing her like this made us all cry more, knowing that the feelings she had for him weren't mutual feelings. 

It hurt knowing how blind he was being. 

I wish he could see her right now, see how much she cares for him. 

See what he does to her.

Danielle grabbed my hand and I could tell she was thinking what I was. 

It was killing her, just as much as it was me, and the rest of the boys.

"Come on guys", I mumbled softly. 

"Let's leave Emily to be with Harry for a while". 

They all nodded as we miserably trailed out of the room. 

"Can we go for food? I'm starving", Niall murmured, even when tears were cascading down his cheeks.

Typical Niall, even in a situation like this, food was still his priority.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"Oh Harry, please be alright. You have to be alright Harry, because I don't think I could live without you. I love you, so much. From the moment I saw you, I knew I was looking at a face I would never forget. I'm so glad I met you, because you've changed my life. I've known you for five days and you've changed my life. I can't lose you Harry, I just can't", I sobbed squeezing his hand. 

He looked so lifeless and weak, it was awful.

It's not until something like this happens that you realise how much someone means to you. 

I had no idea that Harry meant this much to me, not until today.

Harry's P.O.V: (Play song :))

I woke up to the sound of sobbing. 

Oh god, what happened? 

I tried to move, but my body just wouldn't let me. 

I tried to open my eyes but they just wouldn't open. 

I tried to speak but mouth stayed closed. 

I was trapped, trapped in my own body.

The sobbing became closer and I felt my hand being squeezed. 

I knew those hands. 

Emily. 

I wanted to squeeze back, tell her I was here, I was ok. 

But I couldn't. 

I felt so helpless.

"Harry I love you, I love you so much I can't even put into words how much", She sobbed. 

"Why did it have to be you?", She cried hysterically.

I could answer that. 

Because I was an idiot.

"Em, you've been here for 4 hours, do you wana go for a drink, or something to eat?", I heard a girls voice say. 

I didn't recognise it though. 

"No. I'm staying with Harry", I heard Emily whisper softly.

She cared for me, she really cared for me. 

Danielle was right, I was never going to get this chance again, finding someone who really loved me for me, and the girl just happened to be the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on.

And it took me months and months to get to this point. 

Realisation finally hit me. 

Love was real.

It had to be, because what I was feeling right now was love, I was sure of it.

I think I'm falling in love with Emily Roberts.

**********************************************************************

Hope you like :)

Comment

Vote

Love you :)