Chapter sixteen.

Over a thousand reads?! 

You guys make me smile :) 

Thank you all sooo much!

Izzie's P.O.V: 

As soon as I said the words I watched all their faces drop in horror. 

And Louis pulled out his phone, quickly tapping away. 

There was no question as to who he was messaging. 

Harry.

Damn his name comes up an awful lot lately.

After a few moments of silence, letting my words process, everyone turned their attentions to me again. 

"You probably know what we're here for already", Liam sighed,"But since Emily isn't here, we should probably tell you the truth too". 

Everyone looked at Liam sympathetically, admiring his courage and I hung on to every word that left his mouth, dying to know what he was going to say next.

"Iz, we don't know what Emily has told you, so we'll start from the beginning, not that it matters because Emily doesn't know anything, and we came here to tell her the truth", He stated, clearing his throat. 

"The truth?", I whispered feebly. 

The boys all just nodded, blank expressions on their faces, while the girls sat their as silent as me. 

"Ok, so first of all, us boys, including Harry are in a band. And we just so happen to international teen idols. We have millions of girls after us, and we are extremely famous. I'm not saying this to brag, I'm saying it because you're obviously unaware of that", Liam said, it was clearly paining him with every word he said, but yet he continued to talk. 

"Harry was the sweetest guy ever, a hopeless romantic, would do anything for anyone. But then he met a girl, Jemma was her name, and she used him for him fame, and then broke his heart. And ever since she did, we lost this sweet Harry , he became immune to emotions and feelings. And then he began dating girls with one intention only. To break their innocent hearts. Emily was unfortunate to be one of these girls, or so we thought she was. But Emily did something to Harry, something no girl has ever done to him, she made him fall in love. But we didn't know this, so we told her he was planning on breaking his heart, so we could do it before he did. But whilst he was going through with this plan, he fell for Emily, hard. And he was so caught up with it, that he didn't get chance to tell us. And then she left, she ignored us all and we couldn't tell her. Harry needs her in his life and if she gets on that plane and leaves him, I honestly don't think he will survive without her, god knows what he'll do.", Liam trailed off then, clearly unsure of how to continue.

"I-I don't know what to say", I mumbled. 

"Please help us Izzie, because we know she's just as miserable as he is, and there is no denying how happy he made her",Danielle chirped, joining the conversation. 

I nodded understandingly, all I wanted was for her to be happy, and he did make her happier than I've ever seen her, but how do I know this is genuine now?

"I know this is a lot to take it but out of millions of girls, he's stuck up on Emily because he knows how special she is now", Liam explained. 

"Please help us, help them", He pleaded,"They're made to be together".

I knew every word Liam said was true.  

And I felt like I had to help because I knew Emily never wanted to move to America, but she didn't have much choice really. 

Nothing good came out of the place for her, apart from the dancing. 

But maybe Harry was a good thing, a great thing.

Harry's P.O.V: 

I sprinted past the gates, in a race against time. 

My heart was beating so fast, I was terrified I wouldn't make it.

Gate 12 became in my sights. 

There was a queue still, a queue of about 3 people, but it was still a queue, still a glimmer of hope. 

I began running faster and faster. 

And I saw her, her brunette curls cascading down her back, her petite figure, there was no mistaking it. 

It was Emily.  

And she was just about to go through the terminal, along with the last passenger. 

Oh shit.

"EMILY", I screamed, running towards the girl I loved. 

"EMILY", I yelled again.

She didn't hear, and if she did, she just dismissed it. 

She grabbed the handle on her pink suitcase and began wheeling it down the terminal. 

I began to panic.

This wasn't supposed to happen. 

"Emily please", I cried.

It was no use. 

Yet I continued running, until I reached the gate.

"Ma'am, I have to be on that flight", I cried to the attendant, who was packing up her things. 

"Do you have a ticket sweetie?", She asked sweetly. 

I shook my head, "I have money", I panted. 

She shook her head, "Sorry sweetie, I can't accept that, and the flight is about to take off", She said softly. 

"Our next flat to Los Angeles is tomorrow, if you need a ticket you'll have to go back to reception".

I shook my head. 

"NO!", I sobbed,"You don't understand! The girl I love is on that plane, I have to get to her!". 

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do sir", She apologised.

I was pretty sure my heart stopped. 

I had lost her.  

I had lost Emily.

My legs turned to jelly and before I knew it they gave way and I fell to the floor, and laid sobbing uncontrollably.

Emily's P.O.V:

"EMILY!", I heard faintly as I grabbed the handle of my suitcase. 

I dismissed it knowing it wouldn't be me. 

It did sound like Harry kinda, but I knew it wasn't because he didn't care, not about me anyway. 

Still it was sort of a nice feeling, hearing 'his voice'. 

My eyes began filling with tears as I realised what I was doing, what I was leaving. 

I somehow managed to force my legs to walk me down the terminal and on to the plane. 

I sat by the window, giving England one last goodbye.

"Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for take off", One of the air hostesses announced through the speakers.

This was it. 

I was really going to America. 

Leaving everything. 

All on my own.

Oh Harry, I wish you were here.

***************************** 

Sorry it's short.

Vote 

Comment.

Love you guys :) xxxx