Chapter forty three.

Good news! I have left school forever yayyyyy, so I have to go in for exams for like a couple of weeks and then I have like three months which means lots of updates :)

I know the last few chapters have been a bit urgh but I'm building up towards the ending, so that's why, this chapter may be a little urgh too... But eh.

Lets goooooo.

Emily's P.O.V:

I could feel Niall holding me tightly, like whatever Louis was about to say, was going to hurt me.

I wanted him to say it, because Harry looked in pain he was so nervous, and I couldn't take my eyes off him, no matter how much it hurt seeing him like this.

"Tonight's the last show", Louis blurted out.

My heart sank to my stomach as I felt Niall pull me even closer.

"What", Harry mumbled, his glare burning into Louis.

"We fly back to England tomorrow", Louis mumbled sadly, "I'm sorry".

Harry's glare shot across to me, and he just looked right in my eyes, and tears began forming in my eyes, and his too.

But then we broke eye contact, it was too painful, and he returned his glare to Lou.

"What happened?", Harry whispered.

"I don't know... Things got messed up", Louis trailed off not knowing how to continue.

But I just got him back...again.

Can you excuse us a minute?", Harry asked politely, trying to compose himself as well as he could.

The boys nodded, bowing their heads.

"It's ok Em, we're never far", Niall whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead before getting up and leaving the room with the other boys.

I stayed sat on the sofa, and looked up at Harry who was stood, running his hands through his curly hair, something he tends to do when he's nervous, upset or both.

Then he finally looked at me.

"I'm sorry", He whispered, as though it was his fault.

"It's not your fault", I mumbled, "It's alright Harry".

"But it's not alright Em, I just got you back", He whispered and I could see how hard he was fighting to hold back the tears.

"Harry, I'm not going anywhere. Just because I'm not with you physically doesn't mean I'm not there. I fell in love with you, so unfortunately you're stuck with me", I smiled weakly, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

"Em", He whispered, and that's when he just broke, tears streamed down his face and it broke my heart seeing him upset.

"Oh Harry", I sighed, jumping to my feet and wrapping my arms around him.

I wiped his tears with my thumb and looked him in the eyes, "Being without you isn't easy, but only because I love you so much. But you know what's going to get me through it?", I asked softly.

He shook his head slowly, "What?".

"Knowing that I get to see you at the end of it", I smiled, "We don't have a regular relationship. But being away from each other might be a blessing. It makes the time we spend together so much more special, because we know what it's like not to have that. So let's enjoy tonight, and we'll deal with tomorrow when it comes. I hate to see you cry", I whispered softly.

I felt myself being pulled into his chest.

"That's another thing I love about you, no matter how sad I am, you always manage to make me feel better. I just wish you came into my life a long time ago, because you saved me, Emily", Harry mumbled against my cheek.