Chapter thirty.

PLEASE LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING , SUPER CUTE X

Harry's P.O.V: 

I had fun tonight, a lot of fun. 

Me and the boys doing what we do, together, on stage, and I couldn't stop smiling. 

A few days ago I was happy because there was hope. 

Now I'm happy because it's happening. 

Everything's finally going right for me, and I am more determined than ever to make this work. 

_________________________

"No Niall I will not try your sandwich", Zayn sighed rolling his eyes. 

"C'mon Zayn", Niall whined, shoving what I wouldn't even describe as a sandwich in Zayn's face. 

"What's even in it?", Zayn asked, closely inspecting the 'sandwich' with a repulsed look on his face. 

"Well", Niall began, and then hesitated, "Erm..". 

"Man you don't even know!", Zayn groaned, jumping out of his seat, "I'm going to call Perrie". 

"Just one bite!", Niall yelled after him, but Zayn just dismissed him. 

I chuckled at Niall's little face when Zayn walked away, he looked like he was about to burst in to tears. 

His head turned to me as he must've heard my chuckle. 

"Haz, will you try it?", He asked sweetly. 

Usually that would have worked, but there was seriously no way in hell I was eating that, it looked like it has been found in the sewers. 

"Sorry mate", I chuckled, walking away and in to the bus' bathroom. 

"Fine, see if I care!", Niall yelled in a strop. 

Gotta love Nialler.

__________________________

I was travelling to LA alone to see Emily and had to set off again extra early for the next stop, but it was worth it. 

Emily was worth it. 

The boys weren't coming because tonight was just about Emily and I, and everyone understood that. 

Besides in a few days we have a few shows in LA giving us a couple of days with the girls. 

Everything was perfect.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"Em, we're gonna go to that new bar in town tonight", Iz called as she walked into the living room, closely followed by Eleanor and Danielle, all dressed up, all stunning as hell. 

"Want me to come?", I asked sheepishly, sort of hurt they hadn't even asked me, not that I wanted to go. 

"Um, we didn't think you'd really be up to it, besides alcohol is the last thing you need", Iz explained. 

I nodded understandingly, "Yeah, I didn't really wanna come anyway..". 

"I'll just ask Jake to come back round", I mumbled, pulling my phone out. 

The girls eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their heads. 

"Um I'm sure he told us he was going somewhere tonight", Eleanor chirped, stepping forward. 

"Yeah I'm sure he did", Danielle repeated. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, running through my memories, "I don't remember that..".