Chapter forty.

1000+ votes is insane, when I first started this story back in December, I didn't expect that... 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

I was thinking I'd do something on here to celebrate/say thank you, but I have no idea what to do, any ideas?

Also thank you for all your questions for the question page, but I want more pleaseeee if you give me some I'll put you on my shoutout page and give you a dedication x x x

And finally, please listen to the song from my beloved Busted. They are my favourite band, since I grew up listening to them, and I was heartbroken when they broke up, but yeah I still listen to them all the time... And this song just seems to fit with the chapter, which was a bonus because I adore this beautiful song.. LISTEN. xxxx

Jake's P.O.V: 

I looked at Emily and smiled, still sound asleep; still beautiful. 

I tip-toed around the edge of her bed and quietly shut her bedroom door behind me. 

Silently walking down the stairs, careful not to wake anyone up, but then I noticed it was unnecessary because all the girls were sat at the kitchen table, staring blankly at the walls, no expression on any of their faces, but sorrow filled the air. 

Iz saw me first and she shot me a little smile, "Jake. It's 5am, what are you doing awake?", She asked quietly. 

I shrugged, "Same as you I guess". 

She nodded, "I can't get that stupid conversation with Harry out of my head. I feel awful". 

I nodded slowly, and took a seat beside Eleanor, who smiled at me as I did so. 

"I think we may have been wrong about Harry. I mean no offence Jake but what guy wouldn't hit the guy hitting on his girlfriend..", Iz mumbled. 

"I've been thinking the exact same thing", I admitted in a whisper. 

"They should be together", Danielle interrupted, "They can't be any other way". 

We all looked at each other and nodded, and they all shot me a sympathetic look, but I didn't want sympathy. I wanted Emily to be happy, and I know it can't be me. No matter how much I wish it was.

Harry's P.O.V: 

~*~

FLASHBACK

"Em?", I stammered down the phone, to the reply on thumping music. 

Oh please Em, don't do anything stupid. 

"I miss you", I mumbled, and the music began fading. 

"Harry?!", I heard Iz call down the phone loudly. 

"Iz...Where's Em?", I asked quietly, wishing it was her voice I could hear right now. 

"She's here..somewhere", Iz muttered. 

"Where are you?", I queried. 

"In a club. She's fine Harry. She just doesn't want to talk to you right now", Iz sighed. 

"Please, Iz I am begging you, I just need to hear her voice", I pleaded desperately, sobs escaping from my lips. 

"Wait... Harry, aren't you at your concert tonight?", Iz questioned quickly. 

"Well, er, kind of", I stuttered, scared to tell her that I'd ran away, knowing she'd tell Emily. 

"Then why aren't you performing?", Iz pushed, trying to get answers from me as obviously she was confused right now and probably worried about Niall.