Chapter thirty one.

Emily's P.O.V: 

I woke up the next morning and I was alone again. 

But I actually smiled, and I didn't mind, because this time, I knew he was coming back for me. 

I rolled over, about to haul myself out of bed when I found a little note by my bedside. 

I grinned happily knowing it would be Harry. 

I don't know why but a note/letter means so much more to me than a text. 

I unfolded the piece of paper and read Harry's note.

Em, 

Thank you for giving me another chance. I will try my best to give you what you deserve, even if it takes me a lifetime, you're worth a million of me. Last night couldn't have been more perfect. You're the girl of my dreams, and so much more. I feel so lucky to have you. See you in 2 days, I can't wait. I love you so much my princess.

I couldn't help but blush at his note, reminiscing last night. 

We just laid, comfortable in eachothers company, and it was like nothing ever happened between us, we just carried on from where we left off.

And he made my heart melt when he called me princess; he actually made me feel like royalty. 

He made me feel like I'd never felt before, and I loved him so much it was actually a terrifying thought. 

I'd known him a few weeks and felt this way, it was unhealthy, but I couldn't help the way I felt.

I didn't know how long I'd last with Harry, I couldn't see myself without him though,  it's a dark place to be, and I don't want to go there ever again.

I skipped happily down the stairs humming along to some random tune. 

"Well someone's happy this morning", El chuckled as she noticed me and looked up from pouring her tea. 

I shrugged, but couldn't wipe the smile off my face. 

"How was it?", Danielle smiled from the kitchen table, as she stirred her coffee. 

"Perfect", I gushed, "I've missed him". 

"Awww", El cooed happily, "We've missed you being this happy". 

"I have too", I admitted. 

"You two were meant to be together", Iz beamed walking in from the living room with her hair like a birds'nest. 

"Woah Iz! Hung over?", I chuckled, eyeing her appearance. 

She nodded and chuckled along, "Very". 

"How was your night then girls?", I smiled, taking a seat at the kitchen table, opposite from Danielle. 

"Really good, we need to take you out up here, it's so much fun!", Danielle grinned. 

"Yeah we could go out with the boys when they come down on Friday after their show?", I suggested. 

The girls all nodded and Danielle and Izzie joined us at the kitchen table, Izzie beside me and Eleanor beside Dani. 

"Oh and guess what!", El exclaimed excitedly. 

"What?", I laughed at her randomness. 

"We arranged for Perrie to come down while the boys are in LA!", She squealed. 

"That's awesome!", I grinned, along with the other girls, "Does Zayn know?". 

"Nope, he's going to be so happy, Niall says he really misses her", Iz beamed.