Chapter one.

A/N Ok, this is my first ever fan fiction and I am super nervous about it.

I'd really love your ideas and opinions (please be nice).

If I make any mistakes please let me know and thank you so much for reading .

I hope you enjoy it :)

I have a new Zayn story called Bad For Me, please check it out on my page!! Whoever comments on it will get a shoutout :)

Oh and one last thing, I'm putting songs in each chapter, they won't always be relevant to the chapter, I just listen to them as I write so I wanted to share them with you guys :)

Emily's P.O.V:

"Em get up!" Izzie screamed, jumping on my bed.

"Noooo," I groaned, pulling my bed sheets over my eyes, hoping she'd leave the room.

"You can't hide in here forever Em," she whined.

"I can try," I mumbled. My voice coming out muffled due to the duvet. 

"Em," she whispered softly, removing the sheets from my face and looking into my eyes, "Things will get better, you don't need him babe."

Izzie was my absolute best friend, we'd been through everything together, but she didn't understand this feeling, nobody did.

I was broken.  

Completely broken. 

"How can you say that?" I whispered, my shattered heart ringing clear in my ears.  

"Because you're amazing, Em, that's why. He didn't deserve you, let's go out, I've missed you," Iz pleaded sweetly.  

"Or I wasn't good enough for him," I mumbled, I felt tears welling in my eyes just thinking about him.  He was the only person who made me happy, like completely happy, and now he was gone, so was my happiness.

I knew it was too good to be true.

He was too good to be true. 

"Don't ever say that Emily! You're beautiful," she stammered, crawling into bed beside me.   I didn't feel beautiful. Not like Iz, she was flawless. She has beautiful blonde hair that looked good no matter what style it was in, and she had it in a different style basically every day!    She was so slim and I would die to have her wardrobe! 

Iz cuddled into my side, "Let's go out," she whispered, a smile creeping onto her lips. 

I sighed, she was right, he'd hurt me enough already, I couldn't let him hurt me anymore.  

"Alright," I finally said, causing Iz to burst into a grin.  

She instantly jumped out of my bed, "Get up then lazy bum, we are going SHOPPING!" she squealed giddily pulling my duvet away from me.  

I laughed as I sat up. She was crazy, completely crazy. 

"You have one hour to get ready, alright?" Izzie commanded.  

I nodded and even managed to crack a smile.  

"Be in the kitchen for 1pm." She grinned excitedly, before leaving my bedroom and shutting the door. 

I sauntered into my en suite bathroom and stripped off, hopping into my shower. The hot water felt so good, as I quickly washed my hair and body. 

After 10 minutes in the shower, I hopped out and wrapped myself into a toasty warm towel.    I then walked over to my dressing table and plonked myself onto the seat. I groaned at my reflection in the mirror in front of me.