Chapter thirty three.

PLEASE LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING- IT IS PERFECT <3

Harry's P.O.V: 

I squeezed my eyes shut ready for Emily's reaction. 

But nothing came. 

I felt my hands being squeezed by hers and I slowly opened my eyes. 

"Harry it's alright", She whispered softly, though the hurt was evident in her voice. 

"You're not mad at me?", I mumbled, confused at her reaction. 

She shook her head slowly, "I'm not mad". 

And I think her being mad would've have hurt less than this did, knowing that she loved me so much that she'd let something like this slide, she should be screaming in my face, because frankly I deserved it, but instead she was here comforting me?! 

"How aren't you mad?", I exclaimed, every muscle in my body tensing up. 

"Because I know you've changed. And I think having a kid might help you realise what you've done, you don't need me to tell you what you did was wrong, as long as you know that", She explained calmly. 

She was dying inside, I could see it in her eyes; I could hear it in her voice. 

I nodded, she was right, this kid would be a constant reminder of how I acted, and of course I would love it, but it wouldn't be the same. 

I don't even know it's mothers last name. 

"I'm so sorry", I whispered, releasing Emily's hands and stroking her cheek. 

She moved her face backwards, away from my touch. 

"I know you are", She mumbled, "I should probably go anyway". 

"You don't have to leave", I said softly, hurt by her actions, though I did deserve it. 

"I know... but I want to", She murmured, her voice began to crack, she was going to cry. 

She quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the room without looking back. 

I should've tried stopping her, but I couldn't physically move my legs. 

I should have been begging for forgiveness, but for some reason I felt like I didn't need to. 

That went a lot better than I thought it would, but it still hurt like hell.

Emily's P.O.V: 

I wasn't prepared to stay and cry in front of Harry. 

I walked out of the room quickly, desperate to get out before anyone could stop me. 

Harry didn't even come after me, or try to stop me. 

I sped walked through the corridor and was about to go through the living room to the door when I bumped into a familiar figure. 

Niall. 

"Em?", He whispered, obviously noticing the look on my face. 

And I just found myself crying onto him as he pulled me into his arms. 

"No Em, don't cry", He hushed softly. 

I couldn't stop myself from sobbing because it was like no matter what Harry did, I knew I was going to forgive him because no matter how much he was hurting me, it didn't compare to being without him. 

And there was a part of me thinking that someday he'd change and stop all this, but I really wasn't sure if he could ever stop hurting me, even if it wasn't purposely.