Chapter thirty four.

So since my updates haven't been as frequent as I've been super busy, I tried to make this chapter longer, though it isn't that exciting... Enjoy! X

Emily's P.O.V: 

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and at first I smiled because Harry was here. 

Only, it wasn't Harry. 

Harry was coming later. 

I rolled over and realised it was Jake as my memories began to piece together the bits of last night. 

Jake is like a brother to me, but somehow this felt so wrong, I felt guilty for sharing a bed with him and I have no idea why.

I shuffled out and walked downstairs, to find Izzie and Eleanor cooking something that smelt so good. 

"Morning", I smiled, obviously startling the girls who jumped round. 

"Em, we were just making you and Jake breakfast!", Iz exclaimed. 

"Aw that's sweet of you", I smiled taking a seat at the table, "Where's Danielle?". 

"Gone for a run, you lot go back dancing in a week, and I have to go to Uni", El sighed. 

A week, how did these holidays go so fast?! 

I only have one week left.

One week to spend with my best friends.

One week to see where I stand with Harry

That sucks.

"How you feeling today anyway?", El asked as she began piling food on four plates. 

"Honestly?", I mumbled, "Weird. Nervous. Hurt. Afraid. Happy. Confused. I don't really know how to feel". 

Izzie walked over and wrapped her arms over my shoulders from behind. 

"They'll be here in a few hours. And then things will become clearer. I wouldn't say this if I didn't believe it but I really think he loves you Em",Izzie smiled. 

I groaned loudly as Iz let go of my shoulders and stood above me, "Why does everyone keep saying that?". 

"Because it's true", Izzie stated simply. 

"If only it was that simple", I mumbled. 

El came and sat opposite me at the table. 

"Dating a popstar was never going to be easy, especially Harry. But none of us have it easy Em, you just have to deal with it for the guy you love", Eleanor smiled supportively. 

"He just makes it so hard", I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. 

"I'm not trying to worry you or anything but you have even had the press part yet, and that is pretty dreadful", She said, and then face palmed as she processed her words, earning a jab in the arm from Izzie. 

"Ow", El moaned, rubbing her arm where Iz had hit her. 

Iz rolled her eyes and Eleanor ran to grab the breakfasts that were now done. 

"What Eleanor means is, Harry will sort himself out, for you", Izzie explained awkwardly because there was no way that El meant anything along those lines whatsoever. 

I nodded, too tired to complain, I just wanted my food. 

"I'm just gonna take Jakes", El smiled grabbing a breakfast. 

"I'll do it", I snapped instinctively, grabbing both mine and Jake'a breakfast from El. 

"Um ok", El mumbled as I walked off.