Chapter four.

A/N please check out the song attached they are amazing and so underrated! - Also the song links with the chapter kinda :)

Thanks x x

Emily's P.O.V:

Harry kissed my cheek, "I'll see you", He smiled as he jumped into his car, and began driving away.

I just stood, touching my cheek that still tingled from his soft lips, and watched as he drove off into the night.

I don't know how he did it, but he did something to me.

I can't really explain it, I just know that whatever it was I liked it, a lot.

After a few minutes I realised what an idiot I must have looked just standing holding my cheek and quickly skipped up the stairs.

I never thought I was going to be this happy again.

Especially not after one date.

I didn't even know if I'd see Harry again, but I really hope I do because I loved being around him.

Oh god Emily, you're doing it, you're falling too fast, I don't even know his freaking last name.

I was bound to get hurt here.

I swung open the front door, surprised to find Izzie sat waiting, her face instantly lighting up when she saw me.

She immediately jumped off her stole, "So, how was it?", She demanded, with the biggest smile upon her lips.

I couldn't hide my smile either.

"It was good", I smiled, trying not to sound to eager, "It was really good".

"Awww Em, you're blushing", She squealed which made me blush even more.

"Iz, he's just a friend, alright?", I declared.

"Oh yeah, sure Em... You're just friends", She said, the same smirk still playing on her lips.

I gave her a death glare, but she knew it wasn't serious so she let out a small chuckle.

"Whatever", I finally said, "Goodnight Iz".

"Night grumps", She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smirk at her remark.

I trudged to my room, slipping off my clothes and throwing on my pink pyjama shorts and black pyjama top.

I wiped and washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a messy bun before crawling into my double bed.

I loved my bed, I swear it was seriously the comfiest bed in the world.

I couldn't wipe the smile of my face that Harry had caused.

I kept having little flashbacks of tonight.

It helped me a lot because little memories of James kept trying to make their way into my mind, but Harry helped block them out, he made me forget.

The memory of seeing James, the boy I thought was the one, in bed with another girl was traumatising, I know I'll never forget it, but it's nice having something or in my case someone who reduces the amount of times I do see it, then I know in time it will fade and I'm going to be just fine.

I drifted to off to sleep with happy thoughts which made a change from the dull, painful ones that would keep my up at night against my will.

I was awoken by a gentle tapping coming from my balcony window.