Chapter thirty nine.

KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING FOR Q AND A PAGE AT THE END OF THE STORY. 

You can inbox me or comment them or write them on my message board or dm me, whatever and I will find it :) 

It can be about me personally or the story :)

And listen to the song please, I LOVE Jason Aldean and his beautiful voice and I really think this song is fits with Harry's point of view..

Emily's P.O.V: 

I was completely taken aback by his question, he knew I loved Harry, how could he be so inconsiderate of my feelings? 

"Jake I -", I mumbled, feeling pretty awkward with his mums presence. 

"I'll er, leave you two to it", Lisa quickly said before rushing out the room, which was a huge relief. 

"I haven't even broke up with Harry yet", I mumbled. 

"So do it, Em you know I'll treat you better than he ever could", Jake persisted. 

"Jake no. I love Harry, and yes I will break up with him for what he's done to us both but that doesn't automatically change my feelings for him. I am in love with him, and it's not something that just disappears overnight, it will take time", I sighed, "You can't expect me to just jump straight into a relationship with you". 

"So that's a no?", Jake muttered, a disappointed look across his face. 

"It's a no right now", I corrected. 

I wasn't going to give him my sympathy, I didn't even feel bad for saying no, I loved Harry and he was the one who pushed him to do this anyway, I'm mad at Harry but now I'm also mad at Jake.

"I would wait forever if it meant having a shot with you Emily, I care about you so much, so if you need time, I'll give you time, as much as you want, just please don't dismiss me, and please, please don't go back to him", Jake pleaded. 

"I won't", I whispered quietly, as a lump formed in my throat, "I won't".

Harry's P.O.V: 

Last time was hard, this time I don't even know what I'm going to do, how I'm going to cope.

"Bye Harry", Iz mumbled. 

"Bye Iz, I really am sorry", I whispered. 

Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie shot me little sympathy smiles, which I kind of returned. 

I took one last look at the big house that lay ahead of me, took a deep breath and climbed on to the tour bus. 

I moved quickly over to the seat by the window, which I stared out of. 

"Goodbye Em", I whispered quietly as we began moving away, and a single tear slipped down my cheek.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"Hey Em! How's Jake?", Iz asked down the phone. 

"Hm? Oh Jake, yeah he's fine.. Um have the boys gone?", I asked quickly, dying to know. 

"Yeah, they went", Iz answered sadly. 

"Oh", I replied, kind of offended that Harry hadn't called or text, I wouldn't have replied or answered of course but it would've been nice to know he cared. 

"Anyway, when you coming home?", She asked. 

"Actually I'm on my way back now, I'll be like five minutes so put the kettle on missis", I chuckled, trying to stay optimistic for my best friend.