Chapter twenty four.

PLEASE listen to the song when reading :) -I'll tell you when.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"So do I go black shorts with white boobtube and black sandals or do I go purple, three quarter sleeve dress with black sandals?", I asked the three girls sprawled across my bed as I held up both outfits. 

"Shorts", They grinned in unison. 

"Alright", I smiled, placing the shorts and boobtube on the table while I hung the dress back up in my wardrobe. 

I slipped on the black shorts which were about mid thigh and pulled the white boobtube over my head. 

"You look beautiful Em", El smiled, as all three girls happily grinned at me. 

"Thanks", I blushed, knowing she was just saying it to be nice. 

"Where are you and Justin going Em?", Dani queried. 

I shrugged, "I'm not actually sure". 

"What are you girls gonna do today anyway?", I asked, as I slipped on my black sandals. 

"We'll find something", Iz smiled contently, which I immediately returned. 

"Right then, you better get down, Justin will be here in a minute", Dani beamed. 

"Alright, see you all later, have a good day!", I smiled. 

"Have fun with Justin", Iz yelled as I walked down the stairs, making me smile.

I quickly checked my hair in the mirror, which as usual was in it's natural, long curls. 

And there was the expected knock on the door. 

I nervously walked over and opened it to reveal, an also nervous Justin.

Harry's P.O.V: 

The cab pulled up outside Em's house and I threw him 10 dollars before jumping out. 

I was so nervous about today, especially since it was just the two of us. 

I was wearing a plain white t-shirt with some green beach shorts, since I'd planned for us to go to the beach, I even went to the liberty of having my tattoos covered temporarily because I knew she would immediately recognise them.

I'd driven here over night to be with her just for the day, since we didn't have a show tonight. 

The boys had also driven down, to be with the other girls which was cute.

(A/N play song now)

I nervously knocked on the door which instantly flung open to reveal my beautiful girl, well she wasn't mine anymore, but a guy can dream right?

"Hey", She smiled. 

I couldn't get over how amazing she looked, as usual. 

She was so perfect, I could barely speak. 

"Hey", I stuttered nervously, forcing the word out. 

She chuckled, probably at my stupidity which made me blush, though I made sure she didn't see it. 

"You ready to go?", I asked. 

"Yep", She grinned, stepping out and shutting the door behind her.

The cab was already waiting at the end of the drive for us, so we walked down to it in an awkward silence.

I wanted to speak, I just couldn't, I was scared and I had no idea what to say to her.

I opened the cab door, allowing her to get in, before walking round and getting in the other side.

"So, where've you been the past few days?",Emily asked, turning her attention to me, making me even more nervous.

"I've actually been to New York, with work",I explained, but I didn't want to have to extend or lie to her so I quickly spoke before she could ask, "Have you got a swimming costume with you".

She frowned and shook her head,"No, should I?".

"No, it's fine we can call in a shop, it's just I had planned for us to go to the beach, you know, if you wanted to?",I spoke, gradually fading into a quiet mumble.

Emily's face lit up, "I've lived in L.A for over two weeks and I haven't been to the beach yet".

"Then I'm glad I could be the first to take you there",I smied.

______________________________________________________________

The cab pulled next to the pier, so we could get Emily as bathing suit before we hit the beach.

"How about this one?",Emily asked holding up a plain,black bikini to me.

"Perfect",I grinned, she was going to look so good in that, not that she didn't always.

"Right I'll just go put it on underneath my clothes",She smiled, wandering off to the changing rooms.

I stared at her in awe as she disappeared from my sight, it actually felt surreal how I was actually spending the day with her, just the two of us, it was unreal how I even got a girl like her though, she was so out of my league.

But I didn't care, I wasn't willing to let her go.

Emily's P.O.V:

Me and Justin stripped down to our swimwear when we got on the beach, and boy it was beautiful.

I turned to notice Justin stood smiling at me.

"What?",I asked, paranoia taking over me.

"Nothing",He chuckled, "C'mon, let's go in the sea",He smirked grabbing my hand as we ran into the water.

The sensation I felt holding onto his hand was so familiar, it felt like our hands were jigsaw pieces and they fitted together perfectly.

The cold water was so refreshing with the hot sun shining down, it was a beautiful day.

I felt two arms lift me up and through me over their shoulder.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Justin, put me down!!!".

"Never",He chuckled, spinning me around in the air.

Then I stopped laughing, and felt sick at the memory.

_________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

I squealed and ran away as fast as I could, clearly not fast enough, within seconds Harry had caught up with me and flung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down",I shrieked with fits of laughter.

"Never",He hollered, laughing.

__________________________________________________

The memory faded as I felt myself being lowered back into the water.

"Em are you alright?",Justin asked worriedly.

"Yeah",I mumbled, "I don't feel too good, can we go?".

I felt awful for being this way but I couldn't help it, my mind was clouded with doubts.

The last time this happened I ignored the doubts and fell so fast and look where that got me, I can't go through that again.

Harry had done this to me, he'd scarred me, and I would never heal.

*************************************************************************

Aw!!!

What did you guys think of this chapter? And the song?

THE CONTEST IS STILL OPEN FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS, PLEASE ENTER!!

Vote 

Comment

XXX