Chapter thirteen.

Hey guys, thanks for everything :)

If anyone wants a follow on twitter/dedication or me to read their story and comment/vote, just inbox me or drop a comment :)

Harry's P.O.V:

I stormed into the flat to find all my best friends comforting each other, every single one of them crying.

"What's happened?", I demanded,"Where's Emily?".

Everyone kept their head bowed and continued sobbing.

"WHERE IS SHE?!", I yelled.

I ran to my room, and bathroom.

She wasn't there, and neither were her things.

"What have you done?", I whispered, tears streaming down my face by now, as I walked back into the kitchen.

"She knows", Zayn mumbled.

"Knows what?", I stammered, unable to fight back these tears like I normally could.

"About your plan!", Dani screamed, "She knows what a sick, twisted person you are Harry, now she's gone".

"W-wha-at?", I whispered as I let myself slump on to the floor.

"You brought this on yourself Harry and now not only does she hate you but she hates us too because we didn't tell her what you were doing!", Niall yelled, "You have ruined everything".

Niall never yelled, ever, he was too sweet and care free, so to make Niall yell, I must be a pretty awful guy.

"You should've seen how beautiful she looked tonight", Eleanor mumbled, wiping the tears as they fell from her eyes.

"You don't understand", I murmured, "It was the plan at first, but at the hospital, the words she said, I knew I loved her. I love her so much it hurts. I -I can't lose her, not now", I cried, jumping to my feet.

"You really love her?", Louis whispered softly.

"I really do", I nodded, heading for the door and running for the elevator.

Emily's P.O.V:

Six days, that's how long our relationship had lasted.

And ten days is how long I've known him.

And yet I've never loved a guy as much as I do Harry, in such a short time.

It's sad really.

I dated James for 3 months, but the pain he caused doesn't even compare to the pain I'm feeling right now.

I laid, curled up in my bed with Iz, crying my eyes out, as she comforted me, because this was how the majority of my relationships ended.

"How could have been so stupid Iz?", I cried into her shoulder.

"Em, nobody saw that coming", She soothed, rubbing my back.

I can't believe I had been so deluded.

I vowed to myself I wouldn't give him my heart, but he went and stole it anyway.

I really hope he gives it me back one day.

I cuddled into Iz for a few moments, as my eyes gradually became heavier and heavier.

"EMILY", A yell emerged from outside the flat.

Harry.

He began violently thumping on the door.

"EMILY, PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME", He yelled again.

Iz huffed as she crawled out of bed.

"You stay here. I'll go get rid of him babe", She smiled sweetly.

I nodded, and as she left, tears began streaming down my face.

I could hear everything.

"Leave", Iz demanded.

"You have to let me explain", Harry pleaded, "She has to know the truth, then I'll go".

"No, you'll go now Harry", Iz stated harshly.

"Iz please I am begging you, I love her, I swear to you, I need to see her", Harry mumbled, I could here his voice crack and I was pretty sure he was crying.

"No!", Iz exclaimed, (she's kinda feisty when she needs to be), "Harry she loves you. She hasn't stopped crying since she found out about you. And the saddest part is it hasn't affected how she feels for you, so just leave her, so she can forget about you because frankly you don't deserve Emily".

There was silence for a minute and I wasn't entirely sure of Iz had killed Harry.

"Look, Izzie, I know I don't deserve Emily, I've always been aware of that but it doesn't change the fact that I'm madly in love with her and I can't bare to lose her", Harry slowly whispered.

I began sobbing because the truth was, as much as it hurts, I can't bare to lose him either.

"I get it you love her, but you've crushed her and I have never seen her like this since-", Iz stopped realising what she was saying, "Since years ago. So now really isn't a good time. If you love her like you say you love her, you'll set her free because you're hurting her Harry, so much and I can't bare seeing her like this", Iz explained.

"But I-", Harry began but Iz cut him off.

"Go Harry", She whispered softly.

I heard the door slam shut and I buried my head into my pillow, uncontrollably sobbing at Harry Cox, the boy I loved.

*****************************

Hm what do you think will happen next?!

Comment

Vote

Lots of love x x