Chapter fourteen.

Liam's P.O.V: 

"What have I done Li?", Dani sobbed into my chest. 

"Nothing baby, this was him, not you, he should have told us if he loved her", I soothed, stroking her soft curls. 

"But what if we lose her? She's the best thing that's happened to him! What if he goes off the rails again? Does something worse?", She sobbed. 

I couldn't lie, I'd been thinking the same thing. 

I mean Harry could do way worse than breaking hearts, I dread to think what, but I wouldn't past him.

"We just have to hope Dan, hope that he really does love her, and will fight for her", I soothed, tears trickling down my cheeks, which I quickly wiped away.

Then the front door flew open and in walked a distraught Harry.

"Harry?", Louis whispered, getting up from his seat and walking towards Harry. 

"I-I think I've lost her Lou", Harry mumbled before bursting into tears. 

Louis didn't speak, probably the same reason none of us did, because we had no idea what to say. 

He just embraced Harry in a hug, which Harry would normally not do, not since Jemma anyway.

One thing I knew, Emily had changed Harry and he needed her in his life.

Harry's P.O.V: 

That night I couldn't sleep. 

It was weird being in my bed without her since she was by my side for the past 5 days.

But that wasn't what kept me up, it was knowing that I'd lost the most important thing to me. 

I know it sounds stupid, after just 10 days of knowing her, but obviously you wouldn't understand, you don't know my girl.

My girl. 

That she was. 

I wasn't going to give up on her. 

I'd fight until my last breath for that girl, and I mean that. 

She was too special, I could have my pick of any girl in the world, and I shouldn't feel like this. 

But I do, nobody can replace Em, so I don't intend to.

I'm in love with her. 

I just need to figure a way to talk to her. 

I'd called and text all day, but I knew she wasn't going to reply. 

So what now?

Emily's P.O.V:

From Harry: 

Emily I love you. Please talk to me. You need to know the truth, the whole truth. I won't rest until you know it.

From Harry: 

I won't give up on you, you're everything. Please just don't give up on me. I'm in love with you.

From Danielle: 

Maybe I was wrong, you should really talk to Harry. Forgive us? We miss you already :( xxx

I threw my phone at the wall not bothering to read any more stupid texts and burst into tears. 

What game were they planning? 

I didn't want to play anymore. 

Why did I have to meet him? 

Why did he have to be so beautiful? 

Why did I have to fall in love with him?

I don't regret a thing though, how could I?

He made me happier than I've ever been, even if it was for such a short time, I was grateful for him.

Iz came rushing in my room and saw my smashed up phone on the ground. 

"Oh Em", She whispered, walking over and sitting on the edge of my bed, "What has he done to you?".

"I don't know Iz, please help me", I sobbed. 

She pulled me into a hug. 

"Em, you know it'll get better, it always does", She soothed, stroking my hair.

Normally it does get better, but somehow, this time, I don't think it was going to.

----------------------------------------- 

I woke up laid beside my best friend but I couldn't help but think one thing. 

It should be Harry there.

This time yesterday, everything was so different, I couldn't be happier, waking up to him.

I crawled out of bed, careful not to wake Iz. 

I just wanted to be on my own for a while. 

I trudged into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar, putting my head in my hands. 

My life was actually pathetic. 

I loved London, I did, but there was too many memories here, and the bad ones definitely outweighed the good ones.

My dance company had academies all over the world. 

I know they'll let me go to a different one. 

The world was my oyster right? 

And I'd put away plenty of money over the years.

I just think it's time to move on, because I really don't think I can stay here anymore. 

And how was I supposed to get over Harry when I would have to fear bumping into him every single day? 

And the thought of bumping into James just made my skin crawl. 

Absolute jerk.

But the thought of bumping into Harry was scary because I knew if I saw him, I'd fall for him, I'd fall for his lies.

**************************** 

Two chapters today! 

But they're both pretty short :/ 

Just a big thank you to those who have supported me through this book.

I love you guys :)

Comment 

Vote

Xxx