Chapter twenty two.

So sorry this chapter took a while, I had a family crisis and I just didn't have the time I thought I would have :(

Please listen to the song, those guys are unreal and it's very relevant to Harry if you listen to the lyrics you'll understand :)

BIG SHOUTOUT TO @Mariam2O13 FAN HER!!!

Harry's P.O.V: 

"Are you sure he's ok with it, what if he tells her before I get chance to?", I sighed running my fingers through my curls. 

"He won't. You know if you want this so badly you wouldn't care about that, you'd just want to be here Harry", Iz declared. 

"I know Iz, I'm just a little scared.. I'll see you tomorrow I guess", l mumbled. 

"Harry, it's going to be fine, she still loves you", Iz encouraged, "See you tomorrow".

I just hope this works out the way everyone's saying it will. 

This is everything.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"Harry?", I whispered as I saw the figure draw closer and out of the darkness, there he was. 

Clear as day, right in front of me stood Harry Styles. 

"Hi Em", He smiled, "I told you I wouldn't give up on you". 

I smiled and blushed, I didn't think he'd even remember my name.

"I've missed you", I mumbled. 

"I've missed you too", He smiled, placing his hands on my cheeks and pressing his soft lips against mine. 

I've missed his kiss so much, I've been craving it since I left. 

I never thought I'd experience it again. 

But now here I was.

I felt my lips curve into a smile as he kissed me, and the familiar butterflies I always got in his presence appeared instantly.

Before I knew it Harry had pulled away, "Goodbye Emily", Harry whispered as he began stepping away and returning into the dark night. 

"Harry don't go", I whispered, unable to raise my voice any higher, "I love you".

THUMP.

I was on my bedroom floor. 

Harry wasn't here. 

I wasn't in London. 

I was in LA, on my bedroom floor.

Just great.

And to think, just for a moment, I actually thought Harry had kept his promise about giving up on me, ha. 

It had been 8 days since the girls got here and 11 days since I got here. 

It feels like a lifetime. 

And I still can't work out whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for the life of me. 

Though it's been really good spending time with the girls, I even built up the courage to show my face on cam when Iz was skyping Niall, and it was nice actually seeing him, I do miss him, i miss all of them.

I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table to find 2 new messages.

From Izzie. 

Hi babe, me, Danielle and Eleanor have gone out site seeing tonight, we would have invited you but Jake said he was taking you somewhere :) have fun! See you tonight, love you x