Chapter eighteen.

Hey guys!

Hope you all had a good Christmas and happy new year :)

Hope you like :)

Izzie's P.O.V:

I guess Niall had changed his mind about coming back for me, because it was 10:30pm and he still wasn't here.

It was understandable, I mean his best friend was heartbroken because of my best friend.

I just wanted to see him, and I could kind of do with some company and comforting.

I decided that he definitely wouldn't be coming by the time 11pm came and trudged to my bedroom to put on my pink pyjama shorts and plain pink pyjama top.

I sat at the edge on my bed, thinking about Emily, wondering how terrified she must be doing this all alone and there was nothing I could do to help her.

I missed her so bad, and my heart ached knowing how much she was hurting.

I wish Harry had gotten to her in time because she needs him and he needs her, they're meant to be together and now I regret not letting him explain himself to her when I had the chance.

I couldn't help but feel guilty.

A gentle tapping on the door shattered my train of thoughts.

My heart began fluttering, hoping that tapping was from Niall, although I really doubted it would be at this time.

I quickly walked towards the door, and slowly opened the door, to reveal a very drained little Irish blondie.

I immediately grinned when I saw him, as did he.

"Iz I'm sorry it's late, Harry is in such a mess and I couldn't leave him, even though he isn't speaking much, just crying", Niall panted.

"It's alright", I smiled," I understand, I only wish I could be there to comfort Emily".

Nialls eyes saddened at the mention of Emily's name.

"Me too", He mumbled.

"Anyway, you gonna come in, or just stand there", I chuckled, noticing Niall was still stood in the doorway.

"Oh yeah", He mumbled, laughing and stepping into the flat.

I noticed he was carrying a rather large backpack with him.

"What's that for?", I asked, pointing to the bag,"You planning on staying or something", I joked.

Niall blushed, "Well about that, I was kinda hoping I could, I can't stand the tension and upset in that flat with the others, and since Em's gone, I figured you might be lonely anyway...", Niall trailed off, his eyes locking with mine.

His eyes were like a dream, so bright, so blue, it was hard not to get lost in them, and it took a lot for me to find my way out of them.

"Yeah",I smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that".

Niall shot me a big grin, showing off his braces.

I had never noticed them before, but they were really cute, he had lovely straight teeth, so I was guessing he'd be due to have them off anytime soon.

Not that I'd be around to see it.

Earlier the guys dropped another bombshell.

They were leaving for their tour in 2 days, so not only would Emily be alone, but so would I.

Niall's P.O.V:

Izzie looked beautiful.

I wasn't lying when I said the tension in the house was too much for me, but the real reason I wanted to stay here was because I had two days left in London and I wanted to spend them with Iz.