Chapter fifteen.

Hey guys!  

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but I've been super busy, with Christmas and parties as stuff.

Enjoy x x

 & Please listen to the song when reading Harry's P.O.V :)

Izzie's P.O.V:

I woke up laid in Em's bed, but she wasn't there. 

I knew she wouldn't sleep properly, when she has something bothering her, she never does and it worries me so much because she rarely shows how she really feels, she hides it away and it's no good for anyone.

I jumped out of her bed and headed straight for the kitchen. 

Em was sat at the breakfast bar, staring at her laptop.

"Em?", I whispered cautiously, knowing what a fragile state she was in. 

"Oh god", She whispered, but I heard her. 

"What Em? What is it?", I asked softly. 

She turned to look at me and the colour drained from her face, turning her olive complexion, completely pale.

"Iz", She mumbled, and from the tone of her voice I knew she was on the verge of tears.

I rushed to her side,"Em what is it?", I repeated softly.

She stared at me blankly for a moment, "Iz- I..", She began but was cut of by a letter being posted through our letter box.

We both turned our attention to the letter laying on the floor, which I walked over as retrieved. 

It had Emily's name scribbled across the envelope, and it didn't exactly take a genius to work out who had wrote that letter...

I looked at Emily who was staring at me wide eyed, radiating pain, she knew.

"It's for you", I gently whispered as I handed her the white envelope. 

She took one look at it and then just placed it on the counter , next to her laptop.

"You not going to open it?", I asked. 

"No", She croaked, I knew she was going to cry.

"Oh Em", I murmured, rushing to her side and pulling her into a hug as she began to sob softly. 

"I'm leaving", She cried. 

"What?", I asked, jumping away from the hug in shock. 

"I can't stay here Iz", She mumbled through her sobs, "I've called Alan, he's going to put me in another dance academy...", She mumbled, cutting herself off. 

"Where Em?", I whispered, as tears began brimming in my eyes. 

"A-a-America", She stuttered.  

"I leave this afternoon,Iz", She cried.

Harry's P.O.V: 

She had to read that letter. 

That letter had the truth in about everything. 

I'd never written one before so granted it was probably very badly structured, but that wasn't important. 

I just needed Emily to know the truth. 

If she read that letter, maybe she'd forgive me, maybe she'd understand.

But a poxy letter wasn't the best I could come up with..