Chapter twenty three.

Emily's P.O.V: 

"What time do you call this?", I chuckled as my three best friends walked through the front door. 

"Em it's only-", Iz paused to check her watch,"10:15.. Holy crap it's 10:15!", She exclaimed when she realised the time. 

"I did call you all", I laughed. 

"Sorry! We must've got carried away", Danielle answered lamely. 

"It's fine", I smiled, "Let's see your pictures!". 

"Uh pictures?", El mumbled. 

"Yeah, you went sight seeing, so pictures?", I repeated. 

"Enough about us!", Iz interrupted, "How was your day? Where did you an Jake go?".

"Me, Jake and Justin", I corrected. 

"Justin?", Dani asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I nodded, "Jake's cousin", I explained, "We went ice skating". 

"Ice skating?", Iz asked, "But you hate ice skating". 

"Yeah but Justin taught me, it was fun", I shrugged, smiling at the memory. 

"Aw, is he nice then this Justin?", El chirped happily. 

"Yeah", I smiled eagerly, "He's really sweet, he paid for all of us to skate". 

"Aw he sounds nice, you should invite him over", Dani smiled. 

"He's going out of town for a few days, maybe when he's back", I replied, considering the idea, unsure what Jake would think of it.

"Anyway guys, I'm going to sleep, I'm shattered! Love you girls", I smiled sweetly, as I placed my mug in the sink and hugged my three best friends. 

"Night Em", They all replied as we pulled away and I took myself upstairs into my bedroom.

I checked my phone for the hundredth time and finally I had a text, the one I'd been wanting.

From Justin.

Hey Emily! I just thought I'd say thanks so much for letting me hang out today, I had a lot of fun. I'm back in LA in 4 days, it'd be cool if we could hang out? Let me know? -Justin xx

To Justin.

I had so much fun too! I'm so happy I can finally skate- thanks for that! :) Would love to hang out again.. Text me or Jake when you want to meet up? -Em xx

From Justin.

I was sorta hoping Jake wouldn't be there... But it's totally up to you, I don't mind xx

To Justin.

Alright, well just message me when your back and wanna hang out xx

He's seriously asking me to meet him alone after meeting him once? 

Seriously?

Maybe he just wants to be friends, maybe I'm freaking out over nothing. 

But this doesn't feel like nothing. 

I fall too fast, but I knew that I wasn't in danger of falling this time. 

I knew because I can't fall for him, not while I'm still in love with someone else.

Harry's P.O.V: 

It's weird, I don't like having to hide who I am from her, I want to start over with no lies between us, but I know right now I can't do that. 

I have told her the truth about everything but my name, and obviously my appearance is deceiving. 

I will tell her, when the time is right.

The concert tonight was awesome, yet it sucked.. 

I mean I love touring, seeing the fans and all, but literally I couldn't see the fans, Emily's face was on every single member of the crowd, I couldn't block it out. 

And I'm feeling the best I've felt for two weeks, and seeing her yesterday, it was amazing. 

Although I did have to resist the urge to just hold her in my arms and kiss her soft lips, which was even more difficult than I anticipated. 

Plus Jake hates me, I get it, I hurt Emily and he wants to protect her but hopefully I can change both of their opinions of me soon.

I literally can't stop smiling since she agreed to see me again, 4 days and counting...

_______________________

"LOU!", Niall grumbled grabbing another handful of popcorn,as Louis decided to sprawl himself across Niall and Liam while we were trying to watch the movie playing on the tour bus. 

Me and Zayn chuckled as Louis began rolling across there laps coughing and spluttering. 

"Help me! I'm dying", Louis screeched. 

Liam looked unimpressed but Niall smirked at Louis idiocy.

I honestly can't tell you how much I'd missed being on the road with the boys, and us all being ourselves instead of being all depressed because of me.

"Harry!", Louis yelled, "Niall and Liam are being boring", He complained crawling off there laps and walking towards the seats me and Zayn were sat on. 

"Aw come here boo bear", I pouted extending my arms towards Louis. 

He grinned and happily pounced on my suffocating my in his hug. 

"Lou, I can't breathe", I mumbled. 

"Oh", He mumbled, releasing me, "Love you Hazza", He smiled, kissing my nose and skipping into the back of the bus. 

I was used to his weird ways by now, and I've grown to love them.

Zayn chuckled shaking his head, "That boy is not quite right". 

"We know", I smirked happily.

******************************* 

Sucky chapter but yeah.. 

Yes Harry is Justin if you didn't realise in the last chapter! 

Almost 500 votes and 5000 reads is insane!!!!

And apparently Taylor and Harry's break up was fake?? 

What you guys think? 

I guess I don't mind, if he's happy so am I :)

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 5 VOTES WITHIN AN HOUR ON PUBLISHING I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT!!!

Vote 

Comment

Love youuuu.