Chapter two.

Emily's P.O.V:  

I woke up with a throbbing headache - hangovers were not fun.  

I groaned as the sunlight reached my eyes, burning my pupils. This did not help my headache.   12:30pm oh my god.  

I grabbed my phone, and headed to the kitchen, Izzie was sat with her head in her hands.  

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty," She remarked sarcastically.  

I groaned and took a seat next to her.   "Iz, what happened last night?" I slurred.  

"You don't remember?" She chuckled lightly, nursing her head in her hands.  

"No", I said furrowing my eyebrows, "Should I?"  

She chuckled again, "You really don't remember anything?!"  

I shook my head, still confused and kind of worried about what happened now. What the hell did I do? 

She smirked and grabbed my phone from my hands.  

"One new message," She said, looking at me with a faux astonished expression.  

How did I not notice? I tried to snatch the phone from her hands but she pulled away.  

"Hey Em, was good meeting you last night, was hoping I could see you again soon - now we're both sober haha! Text me if you're up for it? - Harry kiss kiss kiss," She grinned, turning her attention to me, "Now do you remember anything?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.  

I was about to shake my head, but then memories began piecing together in my mind.  

I remember curls, brown curls. I remember piercing green eyes. I remember a smile, with the cutest dimples.   I remember the most beautiful boy I've ever laid eyes upon. I remember him kissing me. Holy shit. No. I couldn't do this.  

I'd just come out of a relationship after having my heart ripped out, there was no way I could handle being with somebody else right now.

 But he was so beautiful, so sweet.  

Damn.  

Harry's P.O.V:  

"Harry she's really sweet, I mean she doesn't even know who we are, I don't think this is a good idea man," Liam sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "Not all girls are like Jemma, you know-".

 "Don't Liam," I growled, cutting him off before he could continue. "Just don't!"  

I stormed off into my bedroom and I slammed the door behind me.I punched my wall before collapsing onto my bed. My blood boiled at the sound of her name.  

I let the boys think I was angry at her, I didn't want them to see how upset and shattered I really was.  I showed hatred, but all I felt was pain. Truth is when you love someone, or loved someone you can never hate them, not really.  

So I express my hate, I break other girls hearts like Jemma broke mine.  

Maybe they didn't suffer like I did, I wouldn't know, I don't stick around to see how they react. I let them fall in love with me and then I just drop them, like a tonne of bricks. And the worst thing was I could without feeling a pinch of guilt.  

I used to be that hopeless romantic, I used to care.  

Then my heart was broken and I lost all faith in love, in everything and everyone.  

Maybe it seems harsh breaking hearts but life was harsh, in all fairness I'm helping these girls grow strong, showing them the truth, love isn't a real thing, it doesn't happen.  

Maybe they don't deserve it, but I didn't either.  

I gave Jemma everything and it still wasn't enough.She was greedy for my fame, and I was too blinded to even notice, and then it was too late.  

She ruined me.  

Just as my thoughts deepened they were soon broken by my phone vibrating.   I pulled it out of my pocket, expecting it to be one of the boys.  

It was Emily. I grinned, I had her wrapped round my little finger already.  

Hey Harry. Sorry for the late reply - major hangover. And I am so sorry for being so drunk like that - I'm not usually like that for the record! Sure I'd love to catch up some time. I have the whole summer off so just let me know :)  - Em xxx

  I grinned and texted back.   If you're free tonight maybe we could go out? I'll book us a restaurant and pick you up? - Harry xxx 

I didn't have to read her reply.

I knew what she'd say.  

From the kiss we shared last night, I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I had a way with the ladies.  

Must be the curls.

***************************

Kind of short but I'm super busy lately with studying.

Please comment/vote:)