Chapter fifty one.

Please listen to the song, it's beautiful.. I heard it for the first time last week watching TVD and I knew I wanted it in here... Or listen to it.. It's called Plumb-Don't deserve you ... Let me know if you like it ! And the chapter obviously xx

Emily's P.O.V:

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face today.

It was here.

Finally.

31st December, or as some may call it, New Years Eve.

All my worries just melted away knowing that we would be reunited with all our best friends today.

But I guess I was sad leaving Harry's, knowing I would never see his lovely family ever again.

But I had to forget about that. I couldn't ruin tonight.

Not when it was the last one I was spending with everyone.

Tomorrow, I fly back to L.A, and that's when it gets real, but until then, I'm going to enjoy tonight like that isn't going to happen.

~*~

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious...", I smiled as I heard Harry singing to himself.

We both loved that song and he often sings it to me, never failing to make me smile.

"Hey babe", I smiled, walking into to his bedroom, as Harry stopped packing and grinned at me.

"Hey beautiful", He smiled, pecking me on the lips as I reached him.

"Need any help?", I asked.

"I'm pretty much done babe", He shrugged.

He was so unorganised, I'd been packed for days, he chooses to pack less than an hour before we head off to London.

Typical boy.

"You excited for tonight?", I asked Harry, plonking myself on his bed, beside his suitcase.

"I can't wait. It's going to be perfect babe. I promise", He said softly.

"I know", I smiled genuinely, I knew it would, because he makes everything perfect.

Harry's P.O.V:

Everyone was crying, even me.

I clung on to Gemma tightly as she weeped on to my shoulder.

"Harry promise me you'll come back. Please don't leave us again", She said between sobs making my heart clench, I'll never get over the guilt of what I put my family through.

"Gem I promise I will. And I'll text and call you every day. I swear", I soothed, though I was crying just as much as her.

"You better. Don't ever put us through that again you big idiot", She managed a smile and playfully punched my arm, making me smile.

"I promise sis", I smiled.

"Bye haz", She whispered.

"See you soon Gem".

Last of all I went to my mum and she was too sobbing like crazy.

"Don't cry Mum, I promise I'll come back. Real soon. You have to trust me this time. I won't let you down", I

whispered softly, and she held me tightly.

"You've never let me down Harry, you couldn't ever let me down. I'm so proud of you and what you've become. And I'm so happy you found the girl of your dreams. Hold her tight Harry. Don't let go", She said softly so only I could hear.