Chapter thirty two.

Since I couldn't think of a song to put with this chapter I decided to spoil you with the best video I could think of :P NO DOUBT YOU'VE ALREADY WATCHED IT 1838274329 TIMES ;)

Emily's P.O.V:

He didn't love me anymore.

Why else would we need to talk?

He didn't even put kisses, I must've done something wrong here.

I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I tried to rack my brains for what we could possibly need to talk about.

I muttered a quick prayer that I wasn't about to lose him again and typed a reply.

To Harry.

Sure, what's up?

I sat and stared at my phone, desperate for a reply, and sure enough only a few minutes later I got one.

From Harry.

Face to face.

Meet me tomorrow, Royal California Hotel, I'll pay for travel costs. Be here for 12pm and call me when you get here x

To Harry.

I guess I'll see you tomorrow then ...

From Harry.

I can't wait to see you Emily. I love you x

I stared at phone for minutes, re-reading his text over and over again.

"I love you too", I whispered to my phone in some dumb attempt to reach out to him, because for some reason I couldn't bring myself to text it him.

I was so excited to see him, but so terrified too.

Not only of our 'talk' but of the chance of being seen with him publicly.

I was definitely not ready for that.

I groaned at what a complicated mess me and Harry had going on and buried my head into my duvet.

But the truth was, yes it was a complicated mess, but without that complicated mess, I was a mess; I need Harry more than I thought possible.

Harry's P.O.V:

"I'm going to tell her", I declared, bursting into the living room area of our hotel room to be faced with the baffled faces of my band mates, minus Zayn who was no doubt talking to Perrie.

"What?", Louis asked confused.

"You're going to tell her?", Liam exclaimed, a grin gradually forming on his lips.

"Yeah tomorrow", I began, "You were right, I mean if I want to do this properly, I have to be honest with her, about everything...", I trailed off as I felt a lump in my throat and realised what I was actually doing now.

"She'll understand", Liam comforted as he must've noticed my sudden mood change.

"Care to explain what's happening", Louis interrupted sassily.

"Harry's telling Emily what happened the night he ended up in hospital", Liam explained as both Louis and Niall lapped up Liam's words silently.

Both their usually happy faces altered to saddened looks.

"Are you sure about this mate?", Louis asked me seriously.

I nodded slowly, slumping into the sofa next to him, "I have to do this Lou".

"It's okay mate, Liam's right, Emily will understand", Niall smiled at me, trying to lighten the mood.

And with his cute little accent, he almost did.