Q and A

I said that I'd put this on at the end of the story but I was too impatient to wait. I didn't get a load of questions like I wanted to but whatever, if you have any, inbox me or message me and I'll put them up here :)

1)How old are you?

16 in 3 months.

2)How did you get the idea for the story?

It was pretty random, I've wrote stories for a long time and never done anything with them , but when I found out about wattpad I thought I'd give it a go.. The story kinda reflects past experiences but I don't want to go into much detail about that.

3)If this happened to you, would you have done the same things Emily has done?

Yeah, I put myself in Emily's shoes all the time to help me decide what she does next I just make her do what I would do.

4)Favourite band other than one direction?

That's a toughie! I probably have to stay true and say busted, yes I know they're old and now around anymore but they were my boys growing up and I still love them to bits.

5)Would you rather date Harry who worked at the bakery or Harry who is living his dream?

Harry in the bakery, 100%. I'm not a big fan of this new Harry.

6)If you could go anywhere in the world just for one hour, where would you go?

I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas but I'd really like longer than 1 hour there :(

7)What country do you live in?

England of course!

8)Can you give us a clue on what happens next?

I don't want to give it away, but I will say, I doubt anyone will expect it.

9)When will you be updating more than a memory?

Soon! I'm trying to get this story finished so I can focus 100% on it and I'm still brainstorming for ideas.

10)Who's your favourite boy in one direction?

I don't have one, like I said I'm not into them so much(don't hate me).

11)Do you like Ed Sheeran?

Duh! How can you not love that ginger god.

Okay so that's them all .. So far, like I said I'll add if I get any more.

I won't be updating this till I get more votes on the last two chapters because I'm depressed that they just keep going down :(

Help me advertise and I'll be your best mate! Haha.

I love you xx