Chapter seven.

Emily's P.O.V: 

I pulled up outside the block of flats Harry had told me to go to and stumbled out my car. 

Ok, so maybe wearing heels wasn't the best idea, but they went with the outfit... 

Can't blame a girl for trying.

His block of flats was way nicer than ours, they looked so expensive and posh. 

Harry was a student, how the he was he affording this? 

He must have very rich parents...

I was so nervous about meeting Harry's friends, so scared of what they might think of me, that I was actually shaking as I walked up the flights of stairs, taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself down. 

Breathe Emily , just breathe. 

Everything's going to be alright. 

Just be yourself. 

It'll be alright.

I finally reached flat 12A and pressed the buzzer. 

The door flung immediately open and I was presented with the most gorgeous boy I'd ever laid eyes on. 

Harry, of course. 

I couldn't help but smile, and maybe even blush a little. 

He looked more perfect than ever. 

Wearing a plain white top, blue blazer and black trousers, how did a boy like him even wanna be near a girl like me?

"Hey Em", He grinned, leaning and kissing my cheek, "Come in", He smiled, leading me inside. 

I couldn't speak, he literally made me speechless, I just managed a weakened smile.

My cheek was tingling from his soft lips, my knees weak, my palms sweaty, butterflies in my stomach going wild. 

Boy, I had it bad, real bad.

My eyes began to wander around the room. 

It was so beautifully decorated, damn these boys had expensive taste!

"Boys, this is Em", Harry smiled as we walked into the living room.

There, scattered between two brown leather couches sat 4 boys, eyes wide with wonder. 

I smiled shyly. 

"Em this is Liam", Harry said pointing to a pretty good looking boy, he looked kind of shy, but managed a smile and he had a tiny bit of mousy hair poking through his almost bold head. 

"Niall", Harry said pointing to a smaller guy, with the most adorable smile, bright blonde hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. 

"Zayn", Harry said pointing to a mysterious looking guy, with a lot of tattoos. His black hair styles perfect, and even his smile had mystery written all over it, there was just something about him. 

"And last but not least, my best friend Louis", He said pointing to a cute looking guy, kind of quirky, though he looked shocked at Harry's word, which puzzled me a little.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you all", I smiled sheepishly. 

"Hey, Harry's told us a lot about you", Zayn smiled, "He really likes you". 

I blushed. 

I noticed Harry grin at Zayn through the corner of my eye, why wasn't he embarrassed? 

"Hey", Niall smiled in an adorable Irish accent. 

"Aw!", I exclaimed, "You're Irish!". 

Niall nodded, "That I am", causing the other boys to chuckle. 

"I love your accent", I smiled. 

"Thanks", He beamed proudly. 

Liam and Louis didn't speak to me.  

They just sent a smile in my direction. 

Oh god, they hated me. 

They really hated me.

Harry's P.O.V: 

I was kind of pissed off at Lou and Liam completely blanking Em, but I guess I kind of expected it, knowing they hated the idea.

Me and Emily sat down on a couch with Zayn. 

Niall, Liam and Louis were sat on the couch next to us. 

There was a really awkward silence, "So", I smiled, putting my hands together, "What do you wana-". 

Before I could finish my sentence the doorbell rang.

I shot up out of my seat "I'll get it", I exclaimed, smirking knowing exactly who it was. 

The boys look puzzled, but I ignored their looks and bolted to the door. 

"Hey", Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie squealed simultaneously. 

"Hey girls", I grinned, "Come in".

They all smiled and happily obliged, stepping into the flat and following me to our living room. 

Louis, Liam and Zayn jumped up instantly when they saw their girlfriends. 

"El?", Louis whispered, shocked at her presence. 

She just grinned and jumped into his arms. 

As Dani did to Liam and Perrie did to Zayn.

After they pulled away from each other, Liam, Zayn and Louis shot me death glares, careful their girlfriends didn't notice them. 

"What are you doing here?", Liam asked softly, admiring Danielle. 

"Harry invited us", She grinned, shooting me a quick smile.

And again, I received death glares.

For a moment I forgot about Emily sat on the couch, looking really scared. 

"Oh girls?", I called, gaining their immediate attention. 

"This is Emily", I grinned pointing to Emily who smiled nervously at the girls. 

"My girlfriend", I stated.

Lets just say a few faces dropped as I said this.

***************************** 

3 chapters in one day? 

Insane!

Comment 

Vote 

Spread the word :)

Lots of love x x