Chapter eight.

Enjoy xx

Emily's P.O.V:

Girlfriend?

No, no there was no way he just said that.

I must have heard him wrong.

I would know if I was his girlfriend.

I look at him confused, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"So will you?", He asked, smiling at me, his dimples clearly visible.

"What?", I whispered timidly.

"Be my girlfriend Em, will you be my girlfriend?", He repeated.

Was this a joke?

A dream?

Or was this real?

Was this really happening?

The girls were all grinning excitedly at us, but the boys didn't look impressed, in fact they looked just as shocked as I was.

My eyes the locked into Harry's and I felt weak.

I nodded slowly, "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Harry", I smiled, standing up from the couch and walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He slithered his arms around my waist and placed a soft kiss of my forehead.

"Come to the kitchen", He whispered.

I obliged as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

He was grinning ear to ear, making me do the same.

I can't believe I was his girlfriend, what did I do to deserve him.

"I'm sorry", He whispered softly.

"What for?", I queried.

"Throwing that at you, with everyone there", He sighed, "Truth is Em, from the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you. You're perfect in every way and every moment I spend with you are moments I'll never forget. You make me smile, you make my knees weak and you give me butterflies, every single time. I couldn't let you go Em".

"That's the nicest thing has anyone has ever said to me", I blushed, "And I feel exactly the same about you. I can't lie, you're constantly on my mind".

He smiled and taking me by surprise leant in and placed his lips on mine.

I pulled my fingers through his soft curls as I felt him smile into the kiss.

This was the best feeling ever, it just felt so right, like it was meant to be.

That moment, that kiss, I knew right there, I would never forget it, I would take it to my grave.

Harry's P.O.V:

I laughed at myself, she said yes to being my girlfriend.

What an idiot!

If only she knew who I was, maybe she would know better.

But she doesn't, so this is easy for me.

Me and Emily soon returned to the living room to find everyone having their own little conversations.

"Emily", Danielle called, beckoning her to go sit with her, Eleanor and Perrie on the floor.

Em looked up at me as I smiled and nodded approvingly and she walked over and sat on the floor giggling and chatting away instantly.

Liam got up and whispered in my ear, "Kitchen now", and by the tone of his voice, I could tell he wasn't happy at all.

I followed him to the kitchen anyway.