Chapter fourty nine.

Just want to apologise for such a long gap in updates due to my holiday.
But I had the best time ever and would love you to check out photos on my Facebook/twitter/Instagram :)

I've missed speaking to you all so don't be shy to pop up, really.

Emily's P.O.V:
"A little higher",I called, as Harry lifted me even higher in the air and I could finally place the angel on top of the Christmas tree.
"Done", I smiled, admiring the beautifully decorated tree.
Harry dropped me down into his arms, and our eyes instantly met, and like always I couldn't hide the happiness he made me feel.

"Perfect", He smiled after what seemed an eternity of him smiling down at me.
He gently placed me to the floor and wrapped him arms around my waist.
"Oh Harry, it looks wonderful", Anne's voice said from behind us, making us both spin to turn to her.
"Em did most of it", He smiled proudly, exchanging a quick glance with me.
I smiled, "It wasn't a problem, we had fun".
"Thank you my darlings", Anne grinned, hugging us both and rushing back in to the kitchen.
I loved Anne, well all Harry's family in fact, they made me feel so welcome, like I was one of them, and it was such an amazing feeling; to belong.

"Right, now that's done, I have a surprise for you", Harry declared.
"You're full of surprises aren't you", I smirked at him.
He smirked back at me, "Maybe".

Harry's P.O.V:
Ok, so compared to what I had planned for us this winter, this surprise was nothing, but I was still so excited.
Emily had only met the boys, but I wanted to show her off to everyone, let them know she was my girl, and nobody else's, so to be able to take her to a party in my hometown with all my friends, it's pretty nice.
I just hope she enjoys herself because I know how nervous she gets around new people.

"So I need you to go get ready, we leave at 8 baby cakes", I smiled softly at my beautiful girlfriend.
"What do I wear?", Em asked quickly.
"Anything. You could wear a bin bag and still be the only girl in the world for me", I winked.
"Shut up doofus", She laughed, hitting my arm playfully, "I'm serious".
"Something dressy", I laughed.
She nodded, "I'll be ready for 8 loser", She said poking her tongue out at me before running upstairs to get ready.

I walked into the kitchen to talk to my mum knowing Em would take a lot longer to get ready than me, finding her sat at the dining table reading a magazine.
Her head shot up as she noticed my presence, "Hello sweetheart", She smile warmly.
"Hi mum", I smiled uneasily.
"What's bothering you Harry?", She asked, putting her magazine on the table and raising an eyebrow at me.
Mum always knew when something was up, and she always knew what to do.
"Come sit here Harry and talk to me", She said sternly, yet sweetly.
I obliged and took the seat beside her, "It's Em, I always feel like I'm not good enough, and I never will be", I admitted.
"Oh Harry", Mum sighed, placing her hand over mine, "She loves you, of course you're good enough, otherwise she wouldn't still be here".
"I know but I'd give her everything, I just don't know what that is. I feel like if I give her too much, she'll feel suffocated, but if I don't give her enough, she'll feel unappreciated, I never knew how difficult love is", I mumbled defeated.
"Harry. Love isn't difficult if you don't make it. Sure Emily will appreciate gifts and surprises, but the only thing she really wants is your love, and you give her plenty", Mum smiled softly.
"I don't mum, I hurt her", I interjected.
"I know darling, but she wouldn't be here if she didn't forgive you. What happened is in the past, if you can't let that go, how are you ever going to move on?", She said firmly.
I nodded, "I know, you're right. It's just I am so in love with her mum, I can't risk losing her again".
"I know. I knew as soon as you appeared back on the doorstep you'd changed. You weren't this tough pop star you made out to be, you were still my baby boy deep down. I knew it was love that brought you back here", She spoke so softly; so calming.
I shrugged, "I'd marry Em tomorrow if I thought she'd say yes".
"Then son, I may just have a solution", Mum grinned happily.

Emily's P.O.V:
"Honest Em, you take forever- woah", Harry cut himself off as he walked into the room.
"You look- woah", Harry repeated, his mouth gaping open as he stood before me, looking rather handsome, I must admit.
"Do I look alright?", I asked quietly, unsure how to take his reaction.
"Alright? Em you look a million dollars", Harry muttered, his mouth still ajar.
"Thanks", I blushed, twirling slightly in my red dress, red heels, red lipstick.
I was in a pretty red mood, apart from obviously my long brunette locks, that as usual draped down my back in loose curls.
"You look pretty good too", I smiled, eyeing his white shirt and pale brown trousers.
I loved Harry's style, it was so simple, yet so mesmerizing.
"I try", He winked, "Come on babe", He said softly, taking my hand.
We walked down the stairs, as Gemma was just walking into the house.
"Hey Gem", Harry beamed happily.
"Hey Haz. Em you look stunning", She smiled sweetly.
"Thank you", I grinned.
"Ahem, what about me?!", Harry teased.
"You look alright", Gemma teased back.
"Whatever, we have to go. See you tomorrow", Harry said.
"Bye mum!", Harry yelled, "Bye Robin!".
"Bye", I called.
"Bye have fun!", Anne yelled.
And with that we left, to be confronted with a limousine in front of Harry's house.
"Seriously?", I asked, looking up at Harry.
He shrugged,"The best for my girl".
I blushed, but I do wish he'd stop spoiling me.
It just makes me feel more guilty than I already do.
Every day it gets harder, and sometimes I try and forget, and act like all this can continue, me and Harry, but then I remember, it can't.

Harry's P.O.V:
"Harry where are we? Is it a party, it sounds pretty loud", Em asked, as I lead her into the house.
"Wait", I mumbled, so focused on getting inside.
I walked straight in, dismissing the idea of knocking, to be faced with lots of people, and very loud music.
Sick!
"Harry! How are you my old pal?", Chris came over and said immediately spotting us as we walked in.
Chris is an old friend, I've known him all through school, and though I don't get to see him as much as I'd like anymore, we remained close.
"Alright buddy, I'm amazing, how's life round here?", I yelled over the music.
"Usual shit man", He shrugged, "You must be Emily", He smiled over to Em who squeezed my hand tightly, obviously nervous.
"Hi", She smiled shyly.
"You're right Harry, she is beautiful", Chris grinned.
"I know", I beamed proudly.

~*~

The night progressed and I got to see a lot of old faces, and show off my beautiful girlfriend.
You're probably wondering why I brought her here, but that's the reason; to show her off.
I want her to know how proud I am of her, and I want everyone to envy the fact I have the most gorgeous girlfriend ever.

As the night went on, and after a few drinks, Emily got more and more comfortable, from initially nervous state.
In fact, she began talking to people on her own, and soon wandered off to chat.
I didn't mind though, it was nice to see her enjoying herself.

I was getting pretty tipsy soon after, and wanted to find Emily.
It didn't take long to spot her dazzling smile, and I couldn't help but smile too at the sight of her.
That was until I saw who she was smiling at.
Ryan Bennett.
The guy I've hated since primary school.
Everything I did, he always had to get one up from me, I hated his guts.
I stormed over to where they were stood.
"So maybe you can call me sometime, and we could meet up?", Ryan winked at Em.
He took a lot of things from me in the past, but there was no way he was taking my girl.
"I don't think so", I said, startling both Emily and Ryan.
"Harry it's not what it looks like", Em began worriedly.
"Good", I simply replied.
And punched Ryan straight in the face, laying him flat out.
"Get up!", I yelled angrily, "Come on, this is what you've always wanted! Now here I am! Get up!".
"Harry stop it", Em cried, tugging at my arm, "Let's go".
By this point, the whole party was crowded round us.
"Harry come on, I'll kick him out, just leave it", Chris said, trying to reason with me.
But I was drunk, and what drunk would agree to that?
"No", I snapped, "I'm fed up of his bullshit. He wanted a fight and now he's got one".
Ryan began to sit up, spitting blood out of his mouth.
"Get up!", I screeched, kicking Ryan in the shin.
"Harry", Em sobbed, "you're scaring me".
I turned to her, snarling letting the anger take over.
But then I saw her face, and the hurt in her eyes, and my expression softened.
I promised myself I'd stop hurting her.
I sighed and immediately sobered up.
"Come on babe", I said softly, taking her hand, "Let's go home".

Emily's P.O.V:
Harry's hurt me, a lot, he's broke my heart, told my lies, given me more than I thought I could take.
He's made me feel so many emotions; happiness, sadness, love, passion even depression.
But never once has he made me feel fear, I've never been scared of Harry; not until tonight.
Tonight, was different.

********************
Another dead boring chapter, but there's only like 4 or 5 chapters left (just an estimate)

I saw something the other day, and it made me so sad...
"Danielle helped Liam climb the mountain, and Sophia got to see the view".
I wish they were still together, Danielle and Liam were undeniably perfect for eachother.

In other news, this is it, the end... Well, I'm stopping writing, after this story finished.
I just don't have time, so if anyone wants more than a memory or tied together with a smile you can have them, but you have to tell me so I can delete them off my account, and I'll try my best to help you write the story and give ideas, when I get chance.
I'll still come online, and stay in touch with you all!
I'm so sad and I really don't want to!!!

Love you all lots xx