Chapter thirty eight.

Ok guys so I went to the concert.

It's been coming for a while now and it really wasn't intentional but I just became less and less into them, I thought tonight would make me realise I hadn't gone off them at all, but it didn't, it showed me how much I had, because when I compared it to how I felt at the other concerts, it was so different.

They are the most beautiful, talented boys ever and they always will be to me.

I'd sit and vote for them religiously every Saturday night on the live shows of the X factor, and nothing made me happier.

But things have changed a lot, so have they and so have I and I am 100% certain that the boys that stood in front of me were not those boys I fell in love with on the X factor.

A lot of you will probably disagree with that and say they haven't changed but I laughed with those 5 boys until my sides hurt, and it isn't them.

I've made some amazing memories with those boys that I will never forget, but I know now it's time to let go and it's really not because I want to, it's because I have to.

It was an amazing concert, Harry and Liam both waved at me aw, it was just a little sad knowing I would never see them ever again, because four times is enough, I'm really done.

But on a slightly happier note you should have seen Harry!

He was so happy, like I have never ever known him be so happy.

He was dancing and messing about and just so perfectly happy and I couldn't help but be happy seeing him like that.

I only wish you guys could've seen that big grin on his face, it was the most amazing sight.

If you're going on the tour I hope you have an amazing time and don't be worried about what I've said, I'm an idiot, you will love the show :)

Longest authors note ever but I really needed to tell you guys because I was hoping you'd understand this more than anyone else ever could.

And so if my writing seems a little distant and off you know why.

OH AND please listen to the song, I adore Nikki.

Emily's P.O.V:

"HARRY STOP!", I screamed, pulling Harry's arms back and shoving him with all my strength away from Jake's body.

Harry stumbled back and looked at me with teary eyes.

But he was irrelevant right now.

Right now I hated him.

I spun round and rushed to Jake's side, who lay unconscious across my bed.

"Oh Jake!", I cried, taking his hand,"Please be alright".

"Call an ambulance!", I screamed.

I heard the others rush upstairs and everything was just a daze until the ambulance arrived.

They shoved me away from Jake and I was left stood helplessly watching them carry my best friend away on a stretcher.

"Is one of you going to come with us?", One of the paramedics asked as we watched them put Jake inside the ambulance.

I hadn't once stopped crying and as for Harry? Forget it, I couldn't even look at him right now.

"I'll go", I whispered.

I felt someone take my hand and I turned to see Iz, "Want us to follow behind?".

I shook my head, "Stay with the boys", I whispered, "I'll call you later".