Chapter twenty nine.

So since the last chapter was super short, I decided I'd give you another update sooner than I had planned... It's again another short one but I hope you like it :)

I love the song and I love Hunter Hayes, please listen ! :) - it's not really related to the story though..

Izzie's P.O.V: 

"I can't believe what we just witnessed", Dani mumbled as the three of us stared at the television screen in awe. 

"We should show her",Eleanor said, turning her head to face me and Danielle. 

"Maybe we should leave her with Jake a little longer, I mean she tried to kill herself last night", Dani reiterated. 

"And we will never speak of it again,last night was awful for everyone but it's in the past and that's where it stays", I snapped sternly. 

Both girls nodded in agreement. 

"I'll call her down, she needs to see this", I declared, jumping from my seat.

Emily's P.O.V: 

My hands shook as I just stared down at my phone, waiting for a reply. 

"EM!", I heard a familiar voice yell, "Get down here". 

Izzie, of course. 

I tried to heave myself up, but it was no use, the pain was excruciating. 

I winced and slumped back down. 

Jake smiled at me weakly, and pulled off the quilts from my body, and lifted my up into his strong arms. 

"I'm so lucky to have you", I smiled, still grasping my phone desperately. 

"I'm so lucky to have you more like!", He chuckled. 

I smiled, resting my head on his chest as he carried me down stairs and into the living room. 

I meant it, Jake was like a god send for me, I couldn't have got through these past few weeks without him. 

As we entered the living room, the three girls were sat on the sofa awaiting my arrival so they could press play on the television. 

Jake placed me down on the adjacent sofa, and sat beside me, allowing me to continue to lean on his chest. 

"What is it?", I asked staring at the screen. 

"Just watch", Iz smiled happily. 

I nodded though I was pretty confused and she hit play on the remote. 

At first all that I could see was an audience screaming and clapping, but then the camera turned and I knew exactly why she called me down here. 

There was the interviewer, and there were the five boys, that just so happened to be in a band called One Direction. 

I didn't want to watch, I couldn't handle watch, but yet my eyes were glued to the screen and I just couldn't seem to turn them away. 

It started with introductions and I began zoning out, but then the interviewer regained my attention with the question, "So, which of you boys are single, the girls are dying to know?". 

His question was answered by a wave of screams and cries from the audience, to which soon died out. 

"I'm taken", Zayn said raising his hand. 

"Me too", Louis grinned, raising his. 

"And I", Liam smiled. 

"I'm taken girls", Niall grinned with his adorable crooked grin.