Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1

Requested by SimoneSmook. Finally a story involving Hit and Jiren (Yay!). P.S. I spelt Ribrianne's name wrong and I spelt it right this time. Enjoy

Far away in the last corner of the north quadrant of universe 7 lies a hidden planet from most of the other planets and safe from invaders. A planet that is similar to Earth; except it's more mystical and magical. Creatures such as centaurs, unicorns, mermaids, fairies, yokai creatures, Greek creatures, and anything in between residing on the planet along with the humans.

They live in harmony as each human and creature live peaceful in their daily routine, including this young female who is heading her way into the forest. Her name is Ruby Magenta Rose. She is a 5'9" foot tall height and 1'15" in width (check out her OC's book). 

Ruby's figure is in an hourglass shaped body: slim abdomen, strong yet slender arms, a little thick thighs, very large breasts and small-medium sized bottom. She wore her hot pink V-neck shirt, hot pink shorts with thin black lines, red belt around the waist, black long stockings, grey boots with black little belts, and also wearing her long black trench coat.

Her hair is long white, with magenta stripes. Her skin is peachy tan color, round chin, thin arched eyebrows, small nose, natural shaped pair of lips, and has a mixed matched pair of eyes: black eye in the left eye and white eye in the right eye. 

She is caring, kind, sometimes serious, short tempered, likes being loved, sometimes overprotective, sometimes funny, sometimes a loner, strong hearted, eighteen year old girl who also has skills in leadership and acts motherly sometimes. She has the strength of 12,000 and her speed is 13,500.

Born from an evil mistress of magic, Ruby is born with her own powers. She has a shift shaping power who can into anyone and anything she can turn into when in threat or hide, travels through dimensions, changes sizes at will, and has a powerful magic bag that holds her weapons, books, clothes, anything in there. She has no weakness as she is a skilled and strong warrior of her planet. 

Ruby has many likes: she likes kind people, helping people out, reading, drawing, watching sci-fi, action, and romance movies, sleeping depending on her mood, training, singing and dancing. But what she dislikes are perverts, see people dying, crazy people, stupid people, mean people, passive people who refused to get angry, evil and abusive people, dresses, weird things depending on situation, and liars.

Walking through the terrain of the pine trees, oak trees, maple trees, and bushes, she finally arrived at a huge hedge. She smiled as she walked up to the hedges. She whistled a strange pattern whistle. Suddenly, a light pink fairy emerged from the hedges. "Greetings my queen!", said the pink fairy and bowed to her. "Greetings to you my guard", Ruby greeted back. Once the hedges moved at each different side, allowing her and the guard to walk through. Once they entered, the hedges moved back to their places.

She arrived at her throne, watching over her loyal fairy subjects. Ruby's mother, the evil mistress of magic was the former queen of the fairies; during Ruby's childhood, she noticed how her mother's dark magic affected many fairies in pain, to the creatures and humans that her mother harmed, and almost ruled the planet. But two years ago, Ruby challenged her mother and both are throwing their full powers at each other. It was a tough challenge considering her mother knows all magic. But Ruby got swordsman skills and defeated her mother, killed her. Ever since then, Ruby has claimed the throne and become the new queen of the fairies.

She used her own magic to heal everyone and bring peace to the planet. After two years of rebuilding, everything's normal. Ruby smiled as she waved at the fairy children. She sighed in content, never wanting this peace to end. Unfortunately, it did not last long as Ruby heard screams from the hedges and a sudden immenseful force barged into the kingdom. Her eyes glared at the very strange intruder who stood before her. She frowned and drew her sword out of her bag and pointed at him, "Who are you?"