Lord Beerus X Female Reader

Suggested by Queenchrysalis30.

Lord Beerus yawned, walking through the corridor as he stretched his arms. He just awoke from his nap and felt energized to do something. As he enters the living area, he spots Whis sitting on the couch. "Good afternoon, Lord Beerus", Whis said, "Enjoyed your nap?" Lord Beerus scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, same as usual. Speaking of usual, is there anything to do today?", he asked the guide angel.

Whis holds his staff in his right hand, stares into it while searching throughout the universe. Whis looked quite curious when he hums, "Interesting", he said. "What's interesting Whis?", Lord Beerus asked. "It appears that your home planet is now back to it's flourished glory. 

After the war ended, they spent many centuries rebuilding the empire. Now today's the first festival after reviving the planet's empire", Whis explained. Lord Beerus hummed, now remembering his home planet and its unfortunate state before he became a destroyer.

Back then, he and Lord Champa, were once princes to the royal family on their planet. They were supposed to be the next kings to rule the planet and tried to get them to behave like kings. But sadly both of them aren't interested in being kings. 

What they witnessed as children, Lord Beerus and Lord Champa saw nothing except sufferings of their people whenever war broke out. Less food to feed to others while they and the royal family took most of it. And they don't want to be responsible for their planet.

One day, the previous destroyers of universes 6 & 7 visit the princes and both princes begged them to be their successors. So, both Lord Beerus and Lord Champa abandoned their planet and eventually became destroyers. Not thinking about revisiting their planet, they enjoy their lives as deities. 

Beerus felt guilty for abandoning his parents, eventually regretting not attending their funeral. "Why not?", Lord Beerus muttered and started walking to the balcony. "Why not what Lord Beerus?", Whis asked. "Isn't it obvious Whis?", Lord Beerus said, "We're going back home."

Days later, Whis and Lord Beerus finally arrived on his home planet. The planet's terrain was once a harsh environment: one area country has mountains terrain, another country mostly forest and jungles, and some countries are more stable and have normal greens and tame surroundings. However, this one country where Lord Beerus was born is in the desert, the harshest environment. However, some of its residents survived and adapted to the environment.

After entering the planet, they arrived at the center town of his home country. "Well, we have arrived", Whis announces without any beings' attention. Beerus looks around his surroundings: they're in the middle of a town square market. Some of the merchants are selling fish, meat, wine, any luxurious items and food. 

He also noted that some of the residents and visitors are all a variety of cat breeds. Tabbies, Savannahs, Russian Blues, Bengal, etc. But the most popular cat breed race is the Sphinx breed. Lord Beerus was born 100 percent Sphinx while Lord Champa was born half Sphinx while the other half is short bobbed tailed cat breed from their mother's side.

"Well then, let's see what they have to offer", Beerus said. Whis and Lord Beerus walked throughout the town; Some of the residents knew who they were and offered them food and wine to greet their returned prince. However, they know he's more of a deity than a prince. At the last stall, they were greeted by an old man who is more Sphinx. 

"My, welcome back home my lord", the old man greeted him, "Come, have some of the finest wine this country has ever made." He poured Beerus and Whis cups with wine and gave it to them. Beerus sipped the wine and hummed, "I remember this wine very well, always the best wine of this kingdom." The old merchant smiled, "I'm very pleased to hear it my lord", but Beerus turned his attention to an unexpected surprise.