Shin X Female Reader

Suggested by KenmaKozzzz.

Shin and (Y/n)-Chan are sitting on the grass while watching the sun set. Shin was smiling as he enjoyed the gentle breeze against his skin and through his white mohawk hair. He turned, his eyes looking at (Y/n)-Chan.

She is a (age), (height), and (weight) young woman; she is (insert type of race here). She has a feminine facial feature including long eyelashes that compliments the (color) pair of eyes, small, nose, (type) ears, and (color) shaded lips. She also has (length) (color) hair (or you prefer bald headed or hairstyles hair). She wears (insert dbs outfit or favorite outfit from anywhere you saw).

She was once a slave at the slave trade; ever since her parents were enslaved after their home planet was invaded by Frieza, her parents spend so many years working while being slaves. But after her birth, her father got killed from a so-called accident by his master; while her mother sadly died a year after her birth from internal disease. The poor girl spent less time on education while working for her masters (she was cared for only five years, but after that at age 5, she got picked by owners and worked for them).

It was odd how she kept being placed in another home and owner to work for. Owner after owner, home after home, she kept being placed into new ones and never settled in due to their problems. She worked hard and fair for years; although they thought she was never good enough and kept replacing her.

Finally, at age (insert age), her last owner could no longer find a new master or home for her. So, he decided to sell her away. She felt hopeless, unable to work her way while she kept upsetting her owners. She doomed herself as she is being shown by any stranger who is probably evil or a sick perverted being. She was about to lose hope until she met him. Before her is Supreme Kai of Universe 7, Shin. Beside him is Kibito, his servant.

"Huh? Who are you people?", the man demanded, "If you want this slave, you must pay!" Shin only stared at her, feeling sorry for her. "Well in that case", and turn to Kibito, "Kibito." "Of course master", Kibito nods and hands a sack full of coins, "That should do it." Her now ex-owner stared in jaw drop when he accepted the currency and pushed her to them, "She's your problem now."

Both Kibito and Shin starred in frowned looks; "Are you alright child?", he asked her, with a sweet smile. She nods, yet she looks away from them. Shin can tell that she felt abandoned so many times, "Come now, we'll bring you to your new home", Shin said and offered his hand to her. 

She was unsure if she could trust him; however, after looking at Kibito, she was shocked as she heard his voice in her head, "It's alright young lady, you can trust us." She stared in disbelief, she accepted and held Shin's hand. Once she held his hand, they all teleported to the Sacred World of the Kais.

Months pass as (Y/n)-Chan enjoys her new life; she eventually trusts Shin and Kibito once she knows they are good people. Instead of harsh work and rough treatment, they kindly ask her to do simple and easy chores. Once she's done, she can finally relax for a break or for the remaining day. Like right now, she's enjoying watching the sun setting down the orange red sky.

Shin noticed her smile; he found her lovely. He walked beside her and sat down next to her. He sighed, "Nice weather we're having tonight", he commented. She hums, "Yeah, it's very pleasant", she replied. Shin turns as he stares at her smiling face, her rosy blush on her face, and finds her eyes pretty. 

He has no idea why he's staring at her intensely; he feels bad that she finds him a weirdo for looking at her. But he won't care since he only thinks about her and her face. He didn't realize how much he cares for her til last week.

While Shin was sick with a cold, (Y/n)-Chan took real care of him. She would replace old cold wet cloth with warm cloth on his forehead. She would feed him soup and warm tea. Shin felt grateful to have a faithful servant. 

At first, he thought he was hallucinating from being tired with a cold; but when (Y/n)-Chan leaned down, took out the old cloth and pressed her forehead against his, that's when he felt his heart warm and fuzzy. He can feel himself blushing as he realizes that he's suddenly falling for her.

Since that week, Shin felt embarrassed when he kept interacting with her. Such as, their hands touched when he was trying to help her, him bumping into her, almost got her boobs punched in his face, etc. He wanted to confess to her, but the awkward moments had to ruin it. But this time, he is prepared and nothing will get in his way.

While he's staring at her, (Y/n)-Chan turns to him and gives him a sweet smile that will melt people's hearts. Shin sighed and smiled back. What he doesn't know is that she already knew he had feelings for her and she wanted to help him by hanging out together. 

Shin finds this moment the perfect timing and scoots closer to her. He scooted and scooted closer til he's right next to her side. He blushes as his hand reaches down towards her hand. He stared at her again, feeling nervous yet he must do it.

As his hand finally gently touched her hand, (Y/n)-Chan felt herself smiling and yet tried to look surprised as she turned her head at Shin. "What is it, Supreme Kai?", she asked. He shook his head and smiled, "You can call me Shin for now on. (Y/n)-Chan...I truly am grateful to serve me. But I must confess, I cared for you more than a servant." She blushed as she listened to him, "Yeah?", she said. Shin nods, "(Y/n)-Chan...I love you", he said calmly. 

She was wide eyed, yet she smiled, "Shin, I must admit: I do love you too", she confessed. Shin felt his heart beat, thumping with a fuzzy warm feeling. He was surprised to hear that, "You really mean it?", he asked. She nods, "I noticed you always blush when I'm near you. That gives me the clue that you are falling for me. I am flattered how you love me and I will always love you. You cared for me, protected me, and even let me live here as my home. But it's not the planet, you're my home Shin", she said.

Shin and (Y/n)-Chan instantly embraced each other. As they hugged each other, (Y/n)-Chan's hands gently slid onto Shin's cheeks, making him look at her. She leaned down and kissed him. Once she pulls away, Shin blushes while he lets out a light gasp, his fingers tracing over his lips as he can still feel her lips touching his.

 He let out a gasp again as he felt (Y/n)-Chan climb on top of him. He laid on his back and watched her above him. He felt very excited and watched her pull his collar. He leaned in and they kissed again.

This time, his tongue slid inside her mouth and she accepted him in. His tongue licked against her tongue, then flicked. Danced in each other's mouths, they sucked each other's mouths. As they made out, she muffled her giggles as she felt his hands groping her ass. As they made out, they were having a fun time until...

They heard a familiar weird sound. They slowly break the kiss and slowly turn their heads to see Elder Kai grinning pervertedly while cackling. "My my! You finally became a couple, congrats kids", Elder Kai congratulated them. But Kibito pushed him away, "Manners Elder Kai! Let's leave them some privacy", he said, then both of them are long gone elsewhere.

Once they're gone, they stare back at each other and laugh. "I love you, Shin", she cooed, while her hand twirling his white mohawk hair. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, "And I love you, my sweet (Y/n)-Chan", he said sweetly. Then they resume their made out session. 

As they kissed under the tree, under the starry night sky, this is going to be a new start for this loving new odd couple. Shin and (Y/n)-Chan both looked forward to their new future and relationship forever more.

The End