Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU

Suggested by Jkhola. This is the Alternative version of the first request I did before, so this will show a different version of how it begins, enjoy.

Monna is rolling in zig zags as she rolls over anyone in the battle arena at the Tournament of Power. Ever since the Grand Zenos' announcement of having this tournament, to have one winner and eliminate seven losing teams, everyone's all desperate to win this especially means going hard on others. Universe 9 and Universe 10 teams already lost and erased from existence; after what happened, everyone's now being cleared that no matter what the cost they need to survive.

Ten minutes already passed by and some of her team members had already been eliminated by a member of Universe 7. Monna already pushed a few more fighters off the ring and was about to run over Cabba, the Saiyan from Universe 6. Cabba stood there in shock and unprepared to dodge. Suddenly, a huge force hit her. Monna's body was bounced back and reverted back to her normal size.

She stood there and angrily exclaimed, "Excuse me!? Who did that!?", and turned to Cabba, "Was it you...Saiyan!? Cabba is more shocked by her angry behavior and responds, "That..wasn't me", he said. Monna looked confused until another huge force hit her abdomen. She yells out as she feels herself backing near the edge of the arena. 

Once the debris cleared, it was none other than Frost from Universe 6. Frost cackled evilly, "Looks like Universe 4 is slowly losing. Here, let me help you lose faster!", and throw more ki beams in her way. Monna yells out in frustration and manages to dodge the attacks. But the last one hit her knee and she slowly knelt down.

"No fair, that was so uncalled for!", Monna said to him angrily. Frost was not flinched by her reaction and smirked at her, now aiming his finger at her, his ki blast slowly building up. "But sadly I need to end this, bye", Frost cackled as he was about to take her out.

Instead, Frost felt his back punched from behind. He quickly instantly moved further away. "What the!?", Frost exclaimed, and saw a Saiyan, standing there in his stance. He was actually Cabba's friend named (Y/n).

 He is actually (height) than Cabba and (weight) with the trait of a muscled body. His black hair is (length) and spikey, his eyes are black with a sharp yet has a handsome stare. He wore the same outfit like Cabba except in fact he's...shirtless.

Monna stared in shock with hearts in her eyes, she found him very handsome. Cabba turns to (Y/n), "Hey (Y/n), how come you saved her?", he asked. (Y/n) turns to see Monna staring at him with love and admiration; he sends her a smile and waves at her. Monna squeals in delight and feels flustered. In the seating, Lord Quitela looked confused and yet he was curious why the Saiyan saved her.

(Y/n) sighed, "I don't know, but I find her cute", he confessed. Lord Champa and Lord Quitela heard that comment and looked shocked, "What!?" Monna snapped out of her fluster and is blushing again by his comment. Cabba rolled his eyes, annoyed by his friend's romantic antics. (Y/n) walks closer to Monna who is sitting there on the ground. 

Monna shamed her team universe and herself, but she cannot resist the Saiyan. She was going to lose anyway and decided to let him win. But instead of that, once he's next to her, he kneels on one knee and looks at her, "Tell me your name, fair maiden", he said to her softly. Monna slowly looked up at him and said, "Monna", and he smiled.

"What a lovely name", he said, "Monna~" Monna squealed inside her mind, blushing red. He offered her his hand and he helped her stand up. Monna gave him a confused look, "Why did you help me?", she asked. (Y/n) still held her right hand and gave it a kiss, "I would never want to hurt a beautiful woman like you." 

Monna smiles, "Thank you, (Y/n)", and they both never let go. That was a big mistake because (Y/n) felt a strong force on his back, causing him and Monna to fall out of the arena. Luckily, he holds her hand while his other hand holds onto the edge.

Peering down before them is Universe 7 member Frieza. He smirked at them, "Such a stupid timing to be romancing in the middle of survival, Saiyan and fat woman", he said. Monna felt her feelings hurt, however that made (Y/n) mad. 

He knows he and Monna will lose, but he must defend her feelings. Using his last strength, he pulled himself and Monna, jumped high and he used his last ki blast at Frieza. But sadly, Frieza didn't get injured from the attack. And then Frieza summersault and uses his tail, slamming both into falling into the void.

Monna screams as she is scared of falling. But she stops once (Y/n) embraces her, reassuring that she's ok. He quickly leaned in and kissed her. The Grand Zenos find it sweet. Monna blushes yet she kisses him back. Instantly, each of them are teleported on the benches in their teams seating.

Lord Quitela face palmed, yet he couldn't blame her for failing due to feminine affections for a studly man. Lord Champa turned to (Y/n), "What made you attracted to her?", he asked, curious. "Well", (Y/n) said, trying not to blush, "She's cute enough to eat. I don't care if she's large and round, because that's how I like my woman~" Monna heard that all the way to her seating area and she smiled, happy to find her true love.

Minutes passed and 17 is the winner of the Tournament of Power. All seven universes are lost and erased including Monna and (Y/n). However, they were brought back by 17's wish. Once the seven universes are revived, they resume their lives. 

Once Monna and (Y/n) realizes that they're revived, they ask the destroyers permission to see each other. Lord Champa hated the idea of having a member of another universe in his territory, but he finally agreed as long as they promised him to think which universe they'll stay in.

Lord Quitela also agreed to the terms and allowed Monna to come visit (Y/n) and his planet. During their time, they decided to become a couple. Some female Saiyans are jealous of Monna, and a few insulted her about her weight. Monna was growling and was about to beat them, but (Y/n) stepped in. 

He told them that no matter her weight, she's perfect for him. Plus, he also told them that her thickness is all he needs to his satisfaction. The females are shocked and just left, never bothered them ever again. Monna felt happy to be with her Saiyan boyfriend.

And so, until they figure out which of them will stay in which universe, they resume their lives together as the odd couple of the multiverse.

The End