King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2

Requested by ArmadaGirl101

Once upon a time, there was an Ice-Jin King Cold who almost conquered Planet Vegeta and its race. However, to spare the Saiyans, the King of the Saiyans gave up his oldest, a Saiyan princess (Y/n)-Chan, to King Cold as an offering. King Cold accept her and allows them free from slavery, But under one condition: they have to work for him and the Cold Force. 

Once he brought her to his palace, she wasn't happy at first. However, she completely changed as she embraced her king in a hot and steamy intercourse. Together, as king and queen of the Ice-Jin planet, they rule them all and live their lives happily. Truth be told that Lord Frieza is their oldest first-born son. But they have another plan as the story between lovers continues...

Back at the planet of the Ice-Jins, Queen (Y/n)-Chan wears her (color) robes so no one can tell that she's the queen. She wants to stretch her legs and decides to take a walk around the town. King Cold forbids her alone without her guards, but she sometimes needs time to herself. It's not his rules that made her mad. She had an argument with King Cold this morning after their four hundred and sixty-ninth sex for the last twenty years.

King Cold kept ploughing her to bear him more kids, but he was unable to transmit his seed in her, and the sex is what she is getting tired of. King Cold kept asking her for more sex, but she refused him, and he angrily slapped her cheek. She cried and locked herself in a spare room for the entire week. Since King Cold felt bad that he did that, in a cruel way, he decided to leave her alone until she's calm and ready to talk to her.

She bought a basket of fresh fruits and walked back to her room. Not talking or having him made her glad that she gets a break. Hopefully that doesn't affect her health. But she does love his company. She does not think of having divorce, she just wants her king to find a way to apologize and try to appreciate her as she tells him no to things that she doesn't want to do. She sighs in a sad face, feels like King Cold no longer loves her and might throw her out of the kingdom as a nobody, no way back to her home planet.

She sniffed as her face was covered in her tears. "Mother? I know you're in there, open the door", said the familiar voice. She quickly wipes her tears and walks over to the door, she opens the door and Frieza enters the room. Once she locked the door, she smiled and gave him a hug. "Frieza, it's been weeks since you're commander of the Frieza Force. How are you?", she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. Frieza rarely visits his parents since he works as commander and was too busy to plan visits. But after he heard from Kikono that King Cold wished to speak with him, Frieza knew that his father was having trouble with his mother.

He met with his father and discussed what happened last week. Frieza shook his head and explained to him that he shouldn't be so aggressive to her since she is more fragile than any other females. Frieza told King Cold to at least be more appreciated for having a loyal wife and let her decide when it's time for sex. King Cold groaned as he knew that not having sex or touching himself means he'll be cold turkey (yes, it's a term word for not having sex or sexual activities). But he doesn't want to lose his wife and accept his son's advice.

Frieza sighed and turned to (Y/n)-Chan, "Mother, I spoke with father three days ago. It's about how he treated you badly and slapped you." She turned and gave Frieza a surprised sad look, "Oh?", she said. Frieza doesn't want to show weakness since his mother is a kind and affectionate that always gives him comfort, it would ruin his reputation among the Frieza Force. 

But for once, he holds her into a hug and pet her head, "There's no need to hide from father anymore. I talk to him to change himself for the better. He's coming here in a few minutes, so I would suggest giving him a chance and talking, sounds fair?", he asked. (Y/n)-Chan is shocked how her son supports her and she smiles at him, "Thank you my son", and they walk out the room and into the throne room.