Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader

Requested by -Sevexy-

Hit, the assassin of universe 6 and (Y/n)-Chan are kicking ass in the dark alley of the mafia headquarters. Hit used his time skip, landed each blow behind the enemies' neck; once he turned time back, each enemy knocked unconscious. (Y/n)-Chan grinned, "Great Work Hit!", and threw a punch into one of the enemy's face. She looked like she would be overwhelmed by nine members surrounding her way; but she's not.

She is a (height) and (weight) young woman with a (type of body mass and shape), (size) breasts, (size) butt, all covered in her outfit: Insert either a favorite outfit from an anime or a (color) or (two colors) gi while wearing a trench coat. Her face is serious when she's dealing with trouble, but she's a very good person. 

Her eyebrows are in perfect arches, her hair (length) and (color), nose is (size), ears are (type) with earrings (insert earrings you like), (color) eyes focused punching a foe's face, and her lips smiled as she beat all of the foes who are knocked out, laying on the ground. She has a bizarre secret: she is actually (insert race) whose ability to break all dimensions including the fourth wall to get ahead with her foes.

Hit walks to her side, "Not bad", and checks his hologram projector. Visual appears as the building's layout. "According to this, the boss should be at the highest level of the building", Hit said. (Y/n)-Chan nods, "Let's do it", she said. Hit used his time skip, everything stops. Since the door was opened, they entered. 

Climbing stairs, up till they reached the tenth floor, they reached to the boss's room door. She smiled, "Easy", she mutters. "Too easy", Hit said suspiciously, "Be prepared." She nodded, and Hit stopped using time skip. She opened the door and both entered. The chair is facing them, but someone's in it.

"So you two came", said the deep voice, "Excellent." The door suddenly slammed shut. She walks over to turn the knob and a sudden electricity shocks her. She grunts, groaning by the pain. Hit helped her up, "Playing dirty I see", he said to the boss. The boss finally turned around and revealed himself. 

A brute short man with a fat stomach, in tanned skin tone, wearing his casual black suit with white tux, black tie, and wearing his expensive jewelry. This head has no hair and only has a few wrinkles on his face. In his hand is his cane with a red jewel studded on top; the man stood up from his seat, walked out of his desk and walked towards them.

Suddenly, the doors burst open and tons of foes came into the room with guns. Surrounding them, the boss chuckled, "Guess this is the end for you two", and the foes clicked their guns. Hit smirked, "Are you sure about that?", he asked. The boss and his minions looked confused. (Y/n)-Chan smirked, used her ability to travel instantly through dimensions. 

She used her power to find the proper time to pick to be able to perform her job. While everything to Hit and the foes seems like time went too slow, (Y/n)-Chan instantly flint around the gunman, landed each a hard blow on their necks, and instantly went back to Hit's side. Once time went to normal in their perspective, all men knocked out and fell onto the floor.

The boss gasps in fear, turning to them, "What the hell!? How did you do that!?", he exclaimed. (Y/n)-Chan smiles, "Simply knock them out", but then she frowns, suddenly throws her beam blasts at his joints. He winced in pain and groaned, kneeling on the floor. He felt his body shudder, suddenly feel defeated.

 Both Hit and (Y/n)-Chan stood before him, looking down on him. The defeated boss frowned, "So this is what it's like to be killed by the two infamous assassins of universe 6?", he mutters, lowering his head to the floor. Hit nods and about to land his signature ability. "Wait Hit", (Y/n)-Chan stopped him, "Let me speak before we finish this." Hit turn to her, "Make it quick", he said and lower his power back.