Vegito X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by SalyaDarken.

Vegito left the restaurant, now full from his lunch. He walks through the city, enjoying the sights of fast food places and pastry shops. Now that he's single and divorced by Bulma and Chichi, he doesn't have to worry about responsibilities. 

Yet, he still visits his children every once in a while. Even though he visits them on birthdays and other occasions, he felt welcomed by his exes. After Goku and Vegeta fused using the Potara earrings and defeated Super Buu, the earrings exploded and it caused a permanent fusion forever. That's the reason why he's divorced.

Sure, his bachelor lifestyle is fun, not to worry about job and chores, but he recently felt more lonely than ever. Since his children are busy and his friends are also busy, he has to occupy himself before he goes crazy bored. It was a different day when he decided to visit an unexpected place: the doctor's office.

Since he has a place of his own and has to get himself a job to afford rent and anything else, the job offers him a job package including free healthcare. And since his boss demands he needs to get his check up complete or else they'll immediately fire him and charge him for the healthcare fee. Vegito felt irritated and mad that he's doing this for stupid job procedures. But he must get over it.

Part of him is scared because of his fear of needles while his other half is mad why he has to deal with the other half's fear. He tapped his foot furiously while waiting for the doctor. He waited ten minutes until the office door opened. "Ah, you must be Vegito", said the feminine voice. 

He turned to see that the female doctor entered the room and she closed the door. His eyes turn soft and excited to see her. She is a (height) and (weight) young doctor with her doctor's outfit with (color) shirt, (color) (pants or skirt), and wears her (color) shoes.

He finds her beautiful with her (color) hair in (length) length. Her face is in make up with rosy cheeks, (color) shaded lips, and her eyes are (color) in a confident look. She smiled at him and shook his hand, "Hello Vegito, I'm Doctor (L/n). But you may address me as Doctor (Y/n). "

He blushed as he found her smile lovely, "Hi, yes I am Vegito. Anyway Doc, does this really require shots?", he asked. "Afraid so", she said, preparing to start restarting the weight scale, "Now please take your shoes off."

Vegito took his shoes off and weighed him at exactly 180 pounds. After that, he went through the rest of his checkup including blood pressure test, urine sample test (sorry), and everything else until she finished with the checklist information on the form. 

"Excellent, you did well, Vegito. Now, we shall give you your vaccination shot and then you'll be all set for the remaining year", she said. His heart sinks a bit when he hears that word, but he must not show or admit that he's a pussy when it comes to fear of shots.

He sat in his chair and saw her bringing the vaccination shot towards him. He looked away and closed his eyes. He waited until he felt a sharp needle poking through the skin. He didn't make a peep out of him and then he felt it pulled out. "Alright, now you're done", Doctor (Y/n) said and placed a band aid over the spot on his arm. Vegito let out a sigh and looked over to watch her packing up her doctor's stuff and paper forms.

"Um, Doc. Can I talk to you for a second?", he asked. "Oh?", she said, curious, "And what would that be Vegito?" He clears his throat and acts tough, giving her a sexy smile, "You look incredibly lovely. Will you care to go on a dinner date with me tonight?", he asked. 

She is surprised by his proposal. She thought this was too sudden, yet she has a feeling that he likes her. She chuckles, "Sure, when and where?", she asked. "At 6pm, dinner at (insert restaurant here)", he said. "Good, see you then", she said and left the room. Vegito smirked, feeling lucky today.