Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon

Hello everyone, just to clarify a heads up, this is my longest and long ass fanfic I ever made. The reason why is because both me and this person both shared ideas how it works and well it wasn't supposed to be this long, but to make this story interesting, so I did it. For future reference, I won't be doing this idea ever again since longer pages will be risky once it's posted, anyway enjoy. 

Suggested by NightmareBlood

On Planet Namek lies another being residing with the Namekian tribes. Their race are all male, an asexual beings who only live in peace and harmony. As they resume their lives, one day, a speeding broken ship is heading towards the river banks of the village. Everyone ran and took cover. 

Once the ship made a crash landing, water splashed everywhere and made a small crater on the ground. Everyone moved closer and noticed that this ship is an escape pod. Mori, one of the elders, decided to look inside the ship. Everyone warned him with caution and watched him open the ship's door lid. Once he looks inside, he gasps in fascination.

They all saw him move out of the ship and look down in surprise, seeing a small little infant in Mori's arms. Once Mori walks back to his villagers, they all gasp in shock. This infant is from the hybrid race. A small (color) female baby with (color) gem plates on her forehead, top shoulders, lower legs, and on her chest. Her eyes are red yet filled with innocence. Everyone was awed. Some of the children are excited to see her.

Nail looked cautious yet he carefully extended his finger near her. Her small hand gently grips around his finger. Nail knew that they needed to train her to protect their planet. "Elder Mori, what should we name her?",Nail asked. It was hard for the race to think they are dealing with an opposite sex infant, but they welcomed her as their own. Therefore, they named her (Y/n)-Chan.

Years later, (Y/n)-Chan grew up into a young and beautiful female with a (height) height and has a curvaceous shaped body with a (slim like weight) stomach. Once the race realized that her body is an exoskeleton, that explains why she doesn't show any reproductive parts; yet she has (sized) shaped boobs. Her gem plates are (color), her exoskeleton is (color), her tail small yet long, has (color) nails, red eyes, (color) lips, and small round ears.

During her entire life including childhood, all she does besides growing up, eat, drink, nap, is train. Warriors of the Namekian clan trained her since age one, to help her get stronger while protecting everyone she loves and cares for. 

At first, it was rough and tough; to endure the harsh and mind blowing challenges. But over time, she got up to speed and surpassed her mentors. From age 5, she transformed into her second form, then age 11 turned into her third form, and eventually till age 18, she transformed into her fourth final form.

Since age 18, she has stayed at her fourth form more, only because she likes her appearance. But now at age (insert age here), she successfully went beyond her fourth form and transformed into Golden (Y/n)-Chan. Namekians are shocked by her transformations yet they believed the goodness in her won't deceive them. As long as she protects them from any invaders, they're safe. But that's not on her mind, she is bored of her life and needs some new excitement in her life.

Hours pass and it's evening; children and most Namekian villagers went to bed; Some of the warriors just hang out in case they get intruders. As for (Y/n)-Chan, she just hangs outside in the outskirts of the middle of nowhere, near a lake. She sat on the grass, staring at the starry sky. She let out a sigh, "This life is hell; if only there's something more fun and exciting out there", she said to herself. She stands up and plans to go to bed. However, she senses two kis; almost two miles from her left direction.