Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1

Suggested by NightmareBlood.

(Y/n)-Chan is Lord Beerus's only daughter; she is a (height), (weight), young looking purple Sphinx being. She wears her (Insert favorite outfit or dbs outfit by mind or heart). Her eyes are (color) from her mother's side with more human facial features like a human pair of lips. And mostly (color) (length) hair like a human. Her mother passed away after birth which is unfortunate because that makes Lord Beerus and Whis the only guardians to raise her.

 For only ten thousand years of her life, she only saw creation and destruction. Not being able to explore the universe on her own because her father hates to see her lost. But what he feared is that she might end up harmed by any mortal who dared to lay a hand on her. But for years, behind his back, she was able to explore her universe and universe 6. Every time she visits her uncle, she always explores Universe 6. She did note that Universe 6 is identical to her universe; but after many eons, she noted new species started appearing.

Right now is the present of the timeline; she is sitting on the couch while reading her favorite manga which Champa gifted her last year. While she's reading, she heard her father yawn. "Well, time for a nap. Behave yourself my dear daughter", Beerus said before heading to his chambers. "Ok, sleep well dad", she said. Once he's in his room and fast asleep, without Whis around, she immediately leaves her planet and heads her way towards Universe 6.

A few months ago, she became well acquainted with a certain being from Universe 6: a hero named Frost. He is an Icejin and claimed to be the strongest and kindest hero of Universe 6. They first met during the baseball game tournament between Universe 7 and Universe 6. She did go to see who'll win until the game showed her team the winners when Yamcha made it to home base. 

But during the game, she finds Frost on the Universe 6 team and is one of the back up members. He did go to swing three times, but after three times, he accidentally gave Yamcha a black eye on the face and was out of the game. Frost was mad about it, but forgets the game entirely when they start hanging out.

When Frost was out of the game, he was encountered by (Y/n)-Chan. He was surprised to find her beautiful and lovely as well as Lord Champa's niece and Lord Beerus's daughter. At first, he wanted to avoid her only because he didn't want her to learn who he truly is; but he gave in and lied to her, saying he is the hero who saved countless lives from pirates. So from that day, every time Beerus is away or sleeping, she sneaks into Universe 6, meets Frost at any location he was in, and they hang out.

For months, they always enjoy hearing each others' stories or share memories they made. Frost felt relaxed and happy to be with her. But things changed when she was in her temporary rest. During her rest, Frost was informed by Hit, Lord Champa, and by Vados as proof that the Omni Kings announced an official tournament known as the Tournament of Power, to see who can win the game. 

If one universe wins, get a wish; but for the seven losing teams, they'll be erased permanently. Frost was very worried because if he lost, he along with his universe and beings will be erased. But he wins and sees Universe 7 lose, (Y/n)-Chan will be erased with everyone else and he won't be able to see her ever again.

But he remembered if he wins the tournament, maybe he'll wish her to be revived. And hopefully be together with her. But that would make it worse for her because she will miss her father and her home universe. Plus, if she learns the truth after the tournament, she will never trust him ever again. He must make a choice, but he has no choice. He will tell here soon, if either of them survive the tournament.

Earlier today, he sent her a transmission hologram, informing her that his ship was stranded on this planet that is uninhabited. (Y/n)-Chan wasn't worried, yet found it odd that he needed her to be at that location, away from civilization. She shrugged her shoulders, yet decided to keep that thought to herself as she left Planet Beerus which is a good time since her father's too busy about the recent announcement of the Tournament of Power.