Teen Pan and Teen Bulla

Suggested by LadyKK20200.

Noted- Yeah this is more a better edit for this. Please enjoy.

Pan, the 18 year old, and Bulla, the 16 year old, are the bestest of friends on the entire planet. Pan is the daughter of Videl and Son Gohan. Pan was born as third quarter Saiyan-human blood. Bulla is the daughter of Bulma Briefs and Vegeta IV. 

While Bulla's half-Saiyan and half-Earthling blood. Pan's a bit more Tomboy like her mother when she was younger while Bulla's more girly. Bulla's interested in mostly shopping, clothes, and anything interesting in her eyes while Pan is interested in normal day life and training.

They may be different on some level, but they both definitely share one thing in common: both of them can go Super Saiyans. On days where Bulla doesn't have anything to do or is bored, she always asks Pan to help her train and eventually spar with her for fun. 

Sparring is a great bonding between friends since if their planet is in threat, the Z Fighter needs all the help they need whether the situation is dire or not. As pals, they always stick together, always happy to be friends.

But over their teenage years, when Bulla turned 15 last year, she started to develop a strange affection towards her best friend. Sure, she was interested in boys and always admired super star actors. But once she realizes how mature and strong Pan was, Bulla cannot help except wanting for her. 

It goes further how she realizes she loves Pan is when every time they pass by each other, she would feel Pan's skin gently touch against Bulla's skin, even during hugs; Bulla felt confused with a satisfied look. Until she found out she loves Pan, she cannot help except wanting to be touched by Pan or try to touch Pan's skin.

It only happens more often whenever they fight over who's the tallest. Pan was born almost two years older than Bulla. It was unfair to Bulla because she wanted to feel like having everyone's attention if she's taller. She was afraid she might end up like her dad for being a midget of the family. 

No matter what occasion, whether to fight over who's stronger, taller, or even prettier, Bulla always wants to be the best. Yet also wants to be touched by Pan and desires her for so long. But if her friend found out about her secret, Pan will surely no longer want her as a lover and a friend.

Bulla wishes to ignore it, yet she cannot since even during sparring when they want to see who's more dominant, Bulla cannot help except feel aroused and excited by touching Pan's boob by accident and slapping her butt by accident. Yet, Pan always complains since she thinks Bulla was trying to act childish during training. 

After a sparring match, Bulla would sit down, breathe while watching Pan train with her dad and grandpa Goku. She would always sigh with longing eyes. It didn't take too long as their mothers noticed Bulla's strange behavior a few months ago. They were curious what's going on in the girl's mind; yet they also noted that it only happens after arguing with Pan. So, they decided to see the truth for themselves.

While Pan was sparring with her dad and grandpa Goku, Bulla is accompanied by Videl and Bulma while they chit chat about their daily lives. They stop talking while noticed Bulla's stare at Pan who is not beating a sweat and lands a punch at her grandfather's cheek. Bulla's amazed by Pan's strength and sighed softly. Videl and Bulma are surprised by the revelation, but they must confirm it first. "Bulla", Bulma called out. Bulla snapped out of it and blushed, now caught by her mom and Pan's mom.

"Are you really?", Videl asked. Bulla felt scared for a second. She knows lying won't do any good and she defeatedly nods. Instead of being a shame, she heard her mom and Videl awed. "You silly girl, why didn't you tell us sooner?", Bulma said. Bulla blushed, "I...I don't know how Pan feels about me? What if she said no?", she asked. Videl placed a hand on Bulla's shoulder, "I'm very sure that Pan will love to hear the truth from you", she said. Bulla smiled and nodded.

Complete Dragon Ball Super Oneshots 2.5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें