Hit X Jiren

By the way, this was mentioned that one character was naked but wasn't explicitly shows nudity (like imagine that his groin is hidden by shadow in a dark room). Just giving you guys heads up. 

"What the hell!?", Champa exclaimed in frustration. Lord Belmond smirked, smiled as he found victory for Universe 11. Hit gritted his teeth, frustrated as he was once again dominated by Jiren's strong force from his fist.

Earlier, Lord Belmond and Lord Champa decided to have one of their best strongest warriors in a one on one fight match. Jiren complied to the terms, but Hit refused. But since it's a direct order by the deities, Hit got no choice. So, Hit and Jiren engaged in their fighting match. There's no prize, just a test to see who's the strongest. 

Once the warriors engaged, they gave everything and threw it at each other. Hit used his time skip combined with his other techniques, trying to hit the grey man. But Jiren sees through his moves and deflects them all. Hit knew Jiren would do that, and tried a new approach.

It took Hit few months to perfect this move, and hopefully it will work this time. As he stood there, now his arms crossed into an x, Jiren stood there curious of what the assassin can do now. Suddenly, Hit's arms glowed purple aura and instantly rans towards Jiren. Both Lord Belmond gasped in shock while Lord Champa smiled in relief.

 Hit throws his x-formed attack at Jiren. However, Jiren instantly dodged that attack and instantly landed a massive punch at Hit's face, causing his body to spin around until he fell out of the ring.

Lord Champa roared out in outrage, "Aw, come on!!!!!!" Lord Belmond smirked and turned to Champa, "Well well, my Jiren beat Hit, once again." While the two destroyers got into each others' faces and everyone else stood there doing nothing but watch, Hit stood up while maintaining his balance as he stood up. Jiren stood there, watching Hit leaving the area. Jiren smirked, he already placed a tracking device on Hit's trench coat, "I'll see you real soon Hit~"

Hours passed and it's late evening on an unknown planet, in Universe 6. It's like any other planet with big cities with poor beings out in the streets while the rich selfishness claim the money and glory of their own successes.

Hit walks among the people but not being seen since he used his time skip to avoid the crowd. He spent five minutes walking, yet he had an uneasy feeling that someone was following him. He quickly stops at a nearby dark alleyway; he stops his time skip and turns around. But no one's there. 

Hit felt sweat appear on his forehead, "What the hell? Nobody would easily see me through my time skip? The only people who can are Goku and J..." Hit was interrupted and felt a hard punch through his abdomen. He gagged and few of his saliva spit out.

Hit feels unconscious and his vision is blurry when a big figure appears before him. Sadly, Hit fell onto the ground and went unconscious.

Hours passed and Hit gasps, now elsewhere he has never been to. He was on his knees, his wrists, ankles, and even his neck was chained. Surrounded in the darkness, in a small room, Hit scans the area for exits but sadly there's no escape route. His red eyes became insecure and confused, "Where am I?", he asked himself.

"Hit", said the familiar voice, "I've been expecting you to be here~" Suddenly, in front of him is the strongest warrior, the Pride Trooper, Jiren the Grey. Hit looked up and stared in shock; not only was Jiren standing in front of him, but Jiren is wearing nothing...except still wears his black boxers on. Jiren approaches the assassin as he moves in closer. Hit couldn't understand what's going on as he himself felt scared.

"Jiren! What's the meaning of all of this!? Release me!", he demanded. But Jiren's hand grabs the chain and forcefully pulls Hit up by the neck; once Hit is standing up (by Jiren's yanking), Jiren gives Hit a smug look and pulls him into a deep kiss. Hit stared in shock and disbelief as his lips were forcefully pressed by Jiren's lips. 

Hit accidently open his mouth, which allow Jiren's tongue to slide inside. Jiren forcefully lock mouths with Hit, making out in a rough erotic feeling. His tongue wraps itself around Hit's tongue, making sloppy sounds. Once He slid his tongue back out, his saliva was mixed with Hits'. Hit smell Jiren's salvia marked on his chin.

Jiren smirked; Hit squirmed as he tried to struggle to escape. But Jiren yanks the chain and leads the man to a small sofa chair. Jiren sits down, holding the chain, looking at Hit. "Sit", Jiren muttered in demand. Hit refuses and tries to walk backwards, but Jiren uses full force and yanks his chain hard. 

Hit felt his body pushed forward and landed in front of Jiren, his face laid onto Jiren's chest. Hit sits on his knees as Jiren slowly yanks Hit's chain closer to him. Hit couldn't resist and moved closer up to Jiren's face (Imagine Dio doing this to Jotaro).

Hit felt his wrists and ankles went to their limit being chained as Jiren had him in his embrace. He ripped Hit's trench coat off as well as his under armor shirt, leaving him shirtless. Hit couldn't believe that this was happening, but it was. Hit's red eyes widened in a horrific stare as Jiren was about to remove his boxers and Hit's pants and boxers. He heard himself screaming in fear as shit's about to go down.

Suddenly, Hit sat up on the ground. He breathed heavily as he realizes he's at the same battle and same planet where he and Jiren fought. Everyone's still doing nothing as they watch the destroyers fighting. Hit turn and see Jiren's hand reach out to him. "Here", Jiren offered. Hit looked suspicious and slowly took Jiren's hand. 

Jiren slowly helps Hit stand on his feet. Hit looked at him with sharp look, "What happened?", he asked. Jiren can tell that his punch did that much damage to him. Jiren sighed, "I apologize for that much force in my punches. I didn't think it would knock you out that much. I will go easy next time", he said.

Hit eases up, understanding that his dream made him feel scared for what kind of emotion Jiren has towards him. Hit sighed, then looked at Jiren , "I have a question for you to answer", he said to him. Jiren gave him the stoic yet questionable glance at him. Hit walks closer to his face and mutters, "If this isn't a dream, would you...still like me?", he asked. Jiren stared in disbelief as he heard it coming from Universe 6's assassin. It was true that he has some affection towards the assassin only because Hit has a handsome face with a sexy looking trench coat (Say What!?!?).

But Jiren would never want to reveal his desire for Hit because he was afraid of being rejected. Jiren answers, "I do", and Hit smiled. Hit placed a hand on Jiren's shoulder, "I dreamed that you dominate over me and decided to mark me as your own '', Hit revealed to him. Jiren felt himself blushing yet he scoffed, "Don't ridiculous Hit, I would never do that to you." Hit smirked, "Never thought you would call me by my name Jiren", Hit cooed. While everyone's distracted, they lean in and kiss each other while no one's looking.

Tongues exploring each others' mouths and locking lips, while Jiren's hands reach down and grabs Hit's ass. Once the two feel heat coming near, they depart quickly and share one last kiss. Jiren wiped the salvia off him, "I won't tell them if you don't", he said. 

Hit nods, Agreed", and then they go on their own ways back to their team. Once the destroyers' fight ended with the guide angels stopping them, the Universe 6 team went back home. Hit knows they're both born in two different universes, but it won't bother him since love is too strong to be broken apart. A secret strong love.

And Jiren will look forward to another sensual time with his assassin while Hit looks forward to that time back with his Pride Trooper.

The End