Cumber X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by cool21anroid.

"Come here~", Cumber cooed at the female. He is already stripped naked with his long thick penis hanging out. Out of the shadows is a (height) and (weight) young woman. She has (color) eyes, (color) (length) hair, with (color) skin tone, feminine facial features, and has soft looking plump pink lips. In front of Cumber is her face and her naked body. "(Y/n)-Chan~", Cumbered cooed again, "Come to daddy~"

(Y/n)-Chan wasn't supposed to be here or serve this man. She was born into the slavery trade, born to serve her master and to new masters if anyone give her away. She was only three when she last saw her mother. Once she learns she died from internal disease, the girl is left alone. She spent years alone being displayed to the potential buyers, being seen as an object instead of a person.

She is from the weakest race of the universe which has no special techniques or has any protectors since Frieza already sold her planet off and enslaved her race. Just yesterday, she was placed into an auction bid so they can bring in new slaves into the trade. (Y/n)-Chan was nervous because whoever buys her will get the right to use her in any way they can, especially in the dirty way. However, a brute man came to the auction and threatened the auctioneer to give her to him or else he will annihilate everyone in the auction.

They agreed by the terms and gave her away to him. Once he claimed her, he brought her to his hideout. He resides in the most uninhabited planet of the universe, a ruined planet after a war broke out many centuries ago. While walking through the ruined building, the girl can only focus looking at the man's red eyes. He brought her to her own bedroom where this is an intact mattress with tattered blankets.

Once he let her settle for one day, he introduced himself as a Saiyan and he will look forward to her services. (Y/n)-Chan felt scared a bit and wanted to flee from him, but since he chained her wrists and ankles, which only extended within the building and not able to leave, there's no way out of this. Since there's nowhere else to stay, she has no choice.

The next day came and he told her that he will come back soon from an urgent errand. The servant girl spent half her day laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. One afternoon, she heard a huge bang of the doors shut loudly.

She was alarmed and ran over to the living area. She saw Cumber, all mad and defeated. Cumber grunted and sat down on the floor. She had a feeling that he's in a bad mood. Cumber's red eyes turned and saw her standing there, then he smirked and flashed a smile at her. She gulped, and realized what this means. Once he quickly removes his clothes, he gestures to her to please him.

Once she's next to Cumber, in front of him, Cumber's hands caresses her body, causing her to shiver. Cumber smiles, "Well aren't you lovely looking female~", and his hands grabbed onto her (size) breasts. She gasps, feeling unprepared for this. Cumber groped her tits as he felt the warmth warming his hands. He hums, his eyes scanning her stomach, then at her pink color vagina. He looked up at her face, and found her pretty and cute. He stops groping her tits and picks her up, making her sit in his lap. She is sitting in front of him.

Once she's near his face level, he leans in and pulls her into a deep kiss. She moans in surprise, and does not move as she watches him kissing her. She felt his tongue exploring her mouth, sucking her tongue. She feels a tingle in herself as she feels pleasure taking over her. Cumber breaks the kiss and slides his tongue down to her breasts, giving each nipple a suckle. 

She moans again louder as Cumber suckled her tits. He laid down on his back while she fell on top of him. Her breasts pressing against his chin. She stared in disbelief how Cumber enjoys having her on him. She gasps, feeling his member slide in between her vagina folds. She closed her eyes and felt a trickle of tears on the corner of her eyes, moaning louder as she felt it rub her clit in pleasure.