Fu X Female Reader Lemon

Suggested by Apbishhhh.

Fu, the son of Towa and Mira, have been scheming on creating a new universe, identical to Universe 7's Earth. It was rather easy and simple for Fu since he is the new Demon king of his demon race. All he has to do is use few pawns to distract his foes; 

Using the Saiyan Cumber, Golden Cooler, and even used Hearts & his team who all went through the obstacles to get there; sadly they failed, but to Fu, he wanted exactly what he needs: the enough time to collect all data from the villains and managed to recreate the thirteen universe (if not, then comment and explain if it's possible).

Thanks to all the technology he used from Universe 3's planet, the Universe seed he took, he managed to make it happen. He placed the Z Fighters and Time Patrollers into the planet Earth he created, which will keep them away from leaving. 

Using his pawns to fight them, he can relax while dominating his new universe. He starts making preparations to welcome the demon race to this universe. But it seems that Fu was distracted recently. Mira and Towa noticed their son's behavior. They realized that their son fancies this particular female from Universe 7's Earth.

They both were expecting their son to find a mate to rule, and only a female demon to be his queen. But since it's by Fu's choice to marry who he wants, they will make this one an exception. Once they let Fu scheme his plans, Mira and Towa visit Universe 7's Earth and abduct the female. The woman did not see them, except they knocked her out and she passed out.

Hours passed, she sat up and breathing heavily, sweat rolling down her forehead. "What!? Where am I!?", she asked herself. She is a (height) and (weight) young woman in her (insert age here). She wore her (favorite outfit by choice). 

She slowly stood up while crossing her arms, feeling chilly. "Aw, what a perfect surprise~", said the voice. She turned around quickly and saw Fu standing near the door. She felt her heart thumping while smiling at him. "Oh, who you might be?", she asked.

Fu finds her very amusing for the fact, she was feeling scared after being abducted, but now she's more interested in him. Sadly, she has mind on boys all the time. She wants to flirt with them, clinging to them, until she can lay her hands on them. 

But each guy would ignore her and ditch her for someone else. Only because she is crazy for handsome sexy men. He has no problem finding her as his perfect demon queen.

He extended his hand out to her; she placed her right hand onto his and Fu leaned in to kiss her back hand. The girl blushed while giggling, "Well aren't you a charmer?", she commented. "Fu's my name, you?", he asked. "(Y/n)-Chan", she greeted him with a smile. 

He stares into her (color) eyes, making her stare back into his red eyes. She felt her heart beat as she felt blush making her face warm. Fu can feel his groin throbbing in need of her touch. Being impatient, he rushed her over. "Wah!?", she yelped as she felt Fu pin her back against a wall. She was almost scared, yet finding him looking sexy made her feel aroused.

She cannot resist herself; she wraps her arms around him. Fu smirked, "I see you can't get enough of me, huh?", he asked. She blushed, "Well, I just found you to be a very strong and handsome man. I just...I just want you to have me!", she exclaimed. 

Fu finds this too easy and smiles, "Then I declare you as my queen~", and then he rips her clothes off, leaving (Y/n)-Chan naked. (Y/n)-Chan gasps as she sees this happening too quickly. She gasps again as she sees Fu remove his own clothes, leaving himself naked.

Her eyes are scanning him: from chest, to abs, to his penis which is only nine inches and 8.5 girth width. Fu wraps his arms around tits and squeezes them. She moans, feeling him touching her. Her nipples are hardened and her womanhood feels moist.