DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader

Requested by Sir_Catspian. I apologized about the beginning but I wanted to go from here instead of later since it explains what happened before the characters met. Anyway, enjoy.

Long ago, far away in the north quadrant of Universe 7, lies a planet full of the strongest creatures: the Saiyans. For decades, their once home planet Sadala was destroyed due to the violent nature of the Saiyans. One Saiyan rose up and declared himself King Vegeta after he invaded planet Tuffle and renamed it planet Vegeta. 

Decades later, they strive on and rebuild their race's planet. Eventually, they first met King Cold and his army of the Cold Force; King Cold wanted to invade their race, however he finds them very useful for his army. King Cold and King Vegeta made a deal: King Vegeta will allow himself and his race to work with the Cold Force, King Cold won't invade them, their planet, and give them all technology to aid them in their new partnership of the Cold Force.

41 years later comes a different turn of events: King Cold declared himself retired and gave his position as commander to his son Lord Frieza. Frieza gave the Saiyans scouters, a new device to find beings with whatever ki signatures it shows. After a demonstration, Frieza killed some of the Saiyans with the strongest kis hidden within the castle. The Saiyans are scared, including King Vegeta as well. He knew that Frieza made a fool out of him.

Hidden in the castle, a lab is where there was a dark room that contained infants in their tanks. These children are ranked by their parent's status. Among them is one particular infant named Broly. King Vegeta is outraged how not only is he in this lab where the king's son is sleeping, but also shocked to see a boy with a level of 10,000! 

This was a big problem for him and must deal with it fast. So he deployed Broly out of his tank, into the space pod and sent him to the cruelest and isolated planet: Vampa. Once Paragus found out about this, he was mad how the king treated him and his son like nothing and swore for vengeance. Once Paragus stole a ship and Beat followed him and left towards Vampa,

Elsewhere, Fasha was at her hut. But she was ordered to come back on her mission. Fasha is irritated, she wanted to spend her time with her only child. She entered the back of the house and greeted the tank in front of her.

 Her child is her only first-born son (Y/n). He is a normal weight and height, but with slender arms and legs. Fasha deserves some time off to be with her son, but she has a tight feeling in her gut that her son will be dead if she doesn't do something. She heard from her friend Bardock that he claims, in secret with her and their team, that Frieza will destroy them all. 

She knew him well, she trusts him as a friend. So, she stole a space pod and sent coordinates to Vampa. She hates the idea of sending him there, but she heard that Paragus is there. So she trusts herself and hopefully Paragus can train him with Broly. 

In the dark evening, no one's out and Fasha stood there with the child and the space pod. She placed (Y/n) inside the pod. She sent in the coordinates and the door closed. She placed her hand on the window, "Please survive for me my son", she said while smiling.

The boy placed his hand on the window and the pod traveled off the planet and away from the atmosphere. Fasha waved to him and fell on her knees, crying how much she'll miss him. Five years later, Frieza ordered all Saiyans to come back to Planet Vegeta. He noticed most of the Saiyans were there and saw Bardock going rogue, he must act quick. Frieza hover out of his ship, aim his death ball, and threw his death ball at them, eliminated all of the Saiyans and planet Vegeta.

Meanwhile, (Y/n)'s ship finally arrived on planet Vampa. It descended onto the ground and opened the door. Paragus was collecting insect eggs for a meal until he noticed the pod's arrival. "Ah! Finally, something good!", and rushed over to it. Paragus walked towards it until he stopped; saw (Y/n) crawl out of it.