Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon

Requested by BrolyTheGeek. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and everything in between. Enjoy.

Vegeta's last relationship with Bulma is over; ever since (Y/n)-Chan arrived on Earth, Vegeta has been distant from his wife and spent more time talking to the female Ice-Jin. He completely remembers the first time they met. Only a month after the Tournament of Power, (Y/n)-Chan arrived on Earth to escape Frieza and his homeplanet. Vegeta, Goku, and the Z-Fighters thought she was a lying person like Frost, but they were dead wrong as her personality and soul are innocent with sincere honesty.

She is a foot taller than Frieza, at height of (height) and a very skinny looking female; except she has a huge set of HHH sized breasts. She is in her final form like Frieza except her exoskeleton is (main color) with (color) templates, and (color) nails. 

She was rather embarrassed having some of the fighters staring at her chest; until Videl is kind enough to lend her some clothes in a (color) blouse, (color) short skirt, and a (color) choker with a small pendant. Despite being Ice-Jin, she has a feminine body especially with her facial features of a pair of red eyes, small nose, small cheekbone, and (color) shaded pair of lips. Her tail is less thick than Frieza's, but still strong enough to grip onto an object.

(Y/n)-Chan is the last member of the Ice-Jin race, born from the royal bloodline. Her folks were going to force her into an arranged marriage with Frieza, but she refused and escaped her homeplanet, faking her death so they wouldn't bother to look for her so-called dead body. She explained it to them and thought she was free; until Frieza arrived, claiming her back. 

So, Goku and Vegeta went through another serious battle; some of the fighters were injured by Frieza's attacks, but once again, Goku won and Frieza retreated. He stared at her, "You are no longer a use to me. You are a traitor to our kind and exiled forever", he said and left the planet with his army. (Y/n)-Chan smiled and sighed in relief, now glad that she's free from her people. Goku welcomed her into their friend circle and she felt right at home. Except she needs a job and education to live on Earth.

Bulma gladly assists her enrolling into GED classes to complete her education and earn her diploma and citizenship. After that, she was able to work as Bulma's nanny. Since the previous nanny quit for losing her temper on the children including Trunks, (Y/n)-Chan finds it easy and all the children respect her including Trunks and Bulla. 

Since she has nowhere to live, Vegeta kindly offered to pay for her rent, bills, and enough money for food and clothes, and other needs; Bulma accepted his idea. (Y/n)-Chan resides in a rich and luxurious apartment which is bought at 100 million zeni. For only six months, Vegeta is slowly more interested in (Y/n)-Chan than his own wife.

Bulma finds this suspicious and follows him to find Vegeta pull (Y/n)-Chan into a rough kiss. (Y/n)-Chan is shocked and tries to pull away, but she gives in and kisses him back. Vegeta smiled through the kiss. He broke the kiss as he and (Y/n)-Chan are caught by Bulma. Bulma doesn't blame her, especially for looking beautiful and young. But she does blame Vegeta for this. She argued at him: scream at him to the point where she is fed up with his non-responsive behavior. Once Bulma realized that he would never regret his action, she and Vegeta filed divorce and she kicked him out.

Vegeta is allowed to visit his children, however he's not allowed to live with them and let him keep half of Bulma's income. However, after their paperwork was settled, he gave most of the money back to Bulma and kept only ten billion zeni. (Y/n)-Chan felt bad for what happened and offered Vegeta to come live with her. Vegeta agreed and ever since then, they lived together for only a short month.