SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon

Requested by AcnologiusPrime. Alright everyone, this is the last request of this season. I will announce what will happen next when I post the announcement after this story. Enjoy this yaoi fanfic.

Here's the two pictures that I imagined for the reader's clothes:

Except there's no bandages on his body, no neckwear accessories, and the hair is different described later in the story

Except there's no bandages on his body, no neckwear accessories, and the hair is different described later in the story. I don't own the pictures. Top pic is by kurokuni and the bottom pic is by AskTheMaskedGuy from DeviantArt. Anyway enjoy.

Somewhere on Universe 3, lies one planet which the battle between good and evil takes place. The heroes did everything they could, but failed as the new Dark King planted the universe seed. Goku and Vegeta stared in shock as Fu successfully planted the Universe seed; then it grew into the Universe Tree.

 Fu smirked, proud himself that with this tree, he can create a new universe. Fu revealed that not only is he the offspring of the scientist Towa and her creation Mira, but his parents used all DNAs into Fu including the Saiyans. Using his Super Form, Fu has no worries about what will happen next.

However, a loud roar shaked through the area. Appeared before Fu is the return of the Saiyan known as Cumber. He was contained by Fu and watched by Hearts (who is dead) in the cylinder shaped tank that holds the experiment into a stasis sleep while recovering from the last fight. But since Cumber kept remembering the battle that he lost, he was fueled by rage and anger, managed to break his prison and went off to find the Saiyans who outdone him. 

Cumber, with his red eyes, stared at Goku and Vegeta. Another familiar roar of rage shaked the area and Broly appeared next to Cumber. Broly smirked; Cumber nods and both of them powered up into their kis. Broly and Cumber turned into Super Saiyans. What's worse for Goku and Vegeta is since Broly and Cumber's kis raised higher, they don't need to go further in their transformations. Both cackled as they know that no one's going to stop them, not even the heroes.