Jeice X Female Reader Lemon

Requested by ThotPockets_

Note- Yes, I am far behind. So to be hopefully quick, let me deal with the shorter requests and I'll be able to get my motiviation back for the long requests. So please be patient and I'll try to be typing better for the stories. Have a good day. Enjoy.

Far away, on Planet Frieza 572, lies a planet filled with large minotaur-like creatures. Right now, they're at war against the Frieza Force. Many of them perished by Frieza's men while the rest did beat a few of the soldiers but were captured to be sent to Frieza planet 666 for the enslavement trade.

In a corner of the forest are two groups: the leader and strongest minotaur group versus the Ginyu Force. Ginyu smirked, "Alright boys! It's party time!", he shouted. The four of the team members reply with a cheer. The leader of the minotaur is not happy and steam comes out of his nose. "I will teach you bastards to never invade my territory! Charge!", he shouted and he began to ram at the Ginyu Force. The others join him as they're about to ram over them. But they dodged and split up.

The leader and the rest of the minotaurs stopped; they stood there confused. Suddenly, Guldo used his ability to free time. Recoome landed huge punches at their abdomens. Guldo released his ability and all the minotaurs are groaning in pain. At fast speed, Burter flints fast behind each minotaur and slams against each other. 

The minotaur leader is furious. "I had enough of this! Prepare to die!", and he started running towards them, yelling out loud. Ginyu smirked and stared into the leader's eyes, "Change Now!", and suddenly both Ginyu and the leader glowed, souls switched into each other's bodies.

The Minotaur leader stared in disbelief as Ginyu is inside his body as the leader is inside Ginyu's. The leader frowned, "What'cha going to do? Beat yourself?" Ginyu in the leader's body smiled, "Not a bad idea chum!", and began to repeatedly beat the leader's body's face. 

The minotaur leader is worried, "No! No! Stop it!", but Ginyu continued beating the face until he landed a final ki through the abdomen. Ginyu cackles weakly and once again, "Change Now!", and just like that, two of their souls are in their proper bodies. Ginyu is back inside his own body, smirking as he watches the leader fall in defeat.

"Well boys, we won again", Ginyu announced. "Alright Captain Ginyu!", Recoome said happily. "You just beat the crap out of him!", Burter said amazed. "That's our leader for ya", Jeice said. "Aw, don't me blush boys", Ginyu said embarrassed, "Anyway, let's head our way to Lord Frieza's ship. On the double!" All four stood in line and hands on the side of their foreheads, "Yes Captain Ginyu sir!" Once they dragged the rest of the minotaur race in each ship, they traveled two days to reach the motherboard ship which lies the ruler of the universe: Frieza.

Once the ships arrived at the docking bay, Ginyu told them to enjoy their free time until he finished his meeting with Frieza. Everyone understood and departed in their own ways. Jeice is left alone: Guldo decides to take a nap after working hard without a proper sleep, Recoome is going to take his time eating at the cafeteria while Burter is going to hang out with his pals. Jeice is actually relieved that he's alone...because he got a plan today. (wink, wink).

Jeice walked for ten minutes until he reached the last room of the East wing corridor. He made sure no one's around and no one saw him. If someone saw him, they would be suspicious and lord Frieza would send him away to Frieza planet 0, where no man can stand the south region of the arctic planet (like space antarctica). Once the coast was clear, he knocked on the door. The door opened and what stood before him was his lovely lover (Y/n)-Chan.