Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader

Idea is by ArmadaGirl101. This is the reader from the Xenoverse, enjoy.

This is (Y/n)-Chan, the female Ice-jin of the Xenoverse. She is a (height) and (weight) young fighter with her long (color) tail, and (color) gem plates from head, top shoulders, abdomen, shins, and lower arms. Her exoskeleton skin is mostly (color) with (color) nails. Her face is rather unique to most ice-jins: her eyes are (color), an unusual color for the race. (size) nose and (size) circular ears made her face look more pretty, face is (thin or normal with bone cheek), and her lips are shaded color (color). As a female, she felt more comfortable as she wore her (color) spandex shorts/pants, (sleeveless or v-neck sleeveless) shirt, revealing a little cleavage of her (size) breasts. As well as wearing her (insert favorite item from the game).

Recently, she was enrolled as the new Time Patroller after the incident of Dabura turning everyone in Wonton City into stone. She was the only one who did not get turned into stone and tried her best to stop Dabura; however, since he took Supreme Kai of Time hostage, she felt useless. Until the heroic experienced Time Patroller and Goku came and saved the day. She looked up to the Time Patroller and trained hard every day to become stronger. Thanks to her training and help out the community services, she was able to become part of the patrollers.

Today is her first day at work and cannot wait to be part of the important missions. However, as hours went by she was only told to wait out while veterans went on missions. She was rather bored watching Supreme Kai of Time sorting out Scrolls of Eternity and wanted much more for excitement. As she and Chornoa were finished sorting out the scrolls, until one of them started to glow. (Y/n)-Chan was in awe of what this meant. Once Supreme Kai of Time and (Y/n)-Chan looked into the scrolls, it turns out Towa and Mira are back.

 Towa placed mind control of the ice-jin known as Lord Chilled, fighting against a Saiyan known as Bardock. Bardock is badly injured. "Oh no!", Chrona exclaimed, "This is terrible! If we don't do something quick, Bardock will be under Towa's control again!" The short kai turned to (Y/n)-Chan: she hummed, placing her finger on her chin while looking at the grinning female ice-jin. (Y/n)-Chan cannot wait as she is excited to be called out to an important mission.

Chronoa sighed, "Then I guess I have no choice", and (Y/n)-Chan smiled. However, she sensed a big ki and turned behind her. Her (color) eyes shop open and sees one of the best and powerful Time Patrollers of the Xenoverse (insert your old main avatar character or a popular one from Youtube like Dumplin or someone). She turned around and greeted him/her; he/she shook her hand. Once they greeted, they turned back to Chronoa. She nods, "Right, I need you two to stop Towa and Mira from capturing Bardock. Think you can handle them?" Both of them nodded in agreement. "Then I wish you both luck", she said. Once both patrollers held the scroll, both vanished.

Meanwhile, in earlier times before age 550, Towa and Mira are in a nearby area of Planet Plant. Towa was able to manipulate Chilled under her control and fought against Bardock. Bardock and Chilled clashed in brutal punches and ki attacks. However, Chilled was overpowering the Saiyan. Bardock received a hard hit by the attack and lay unconscious on the ground. Towa smirked, "Excellent, Bardock is out. Go placed the mask on him and we'll be on our next plan Mira'', she commanded. Mira nods and was about to fly over there; until the Time Patroller (insert character name) clashed into a fight with him. "What the?!?", Mira grunted as he received a hard punch. While they fight, Towa growls softly and turns to (Y/n)-Chan who is behind her.

Towa frowned, "So you Time Patrollers are onto our plans. I may suggest you back out and we can leave quietly", she advised. But (Y/n)-Chan threw his ki blast at her. Towa dodged it and she and (Y/n)-Chan clashed into a fight. For a few minutes, (Y/n)-Chan throw every move, every ki attacks including her signature ultimate attacks at Towa. But the scientist dodged them swiftly and used her staff to manipulate time. Once the Time Patroller felt herself stuck, Towa let time flow again and landed multiple hits on her.