Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon

Suggested by JoshuaBug.

(Y/n)-San is a (insert age) male. He is (height) with some (type of body weight) that forms a nice frame around the chest and abs. He has (color) (length if you prefer) hair, (color) eyes, and has (color) skin tone. He is wearing his (color) shirt, (color) pants, and (color) shoes. He is always seen carrying a (color) backpack to bring with him to work.

(Y/n)-San's background is unknown considering that he has been residing on the streets since the age three years old. When the orphanage found him there, they were shocked how he survived on his own in the cold cruel world. However, he was easily scared of interacting with people, especially his own age because of how people would treat the poor status.

But the only beings he's very comfortable talking to are animals. Some say he survived thanks to a stray female dog who breast fed him for only a short few years till he weaned off. Others say he was breast fed by a homeless woman who only lived in the alley way. Nobody knows how he lived.

He spent the rest of his years at the orphanage, hoping to be adopted. But as years went by at the age of 18, nobody needed him. He felt left out and felt like an outcast. At age 18, he went to every store, businesses, and even to other towns for job opportunities. It took him a year to finally get hired by the rangers who needed extra help on the isolated island containing their endangered animals. Once they made him a ranger, they sent a boat with him.

Days later, the boat is arriving at the island. (Y/n)-San is excited to start his first day on the job. Once it docked near the bay, (Y/n)-San got off the boat and started walking towards the island. Minutes passed as he walked through the bushes of leaves. He was amazed how many trees they have. As he ventured further, he was out of the forest and out to the open. There's the ledge of the cliff before him. He felt stupid when he realized that he lost his way. "I hope they don't fire me", he mutters before turning to the forest.

But his back felt a quick breeze hit him gently. (Y/n)-San turns around and stares in awe; he sees a young looking man wearing a green ranger long sleeved shirt with an orange bandana, wearing black gloves, jeans, and black and white shoes. (Y/n)-San felt a little blush on his face, finding him attractive. "Wow, how are you flying young lady?", he asked. The man turned to him in a confused look and blushing a little, "Sorry pal, but I am male", he said.

(Y/n)-San blushed and bowed to him, "Sorry, I didn't know! I'm (Y/n), I'm here as the new ranger", he said. The man looked surprised, "So you're the new guy? In that case, I'm 17." 17 extend his hand to (Y/n)-San, then they shake hands. 17 smiled as a friendly gesture; (Y/n)-San lit up when he saw that friendly smile, then he smiled back. Both headed to the forest, looking forward to being great friends.

Two years later, 17 and (Y/n)-San patrol their duties on the island. Over the years, they worked together to bring in all poachers to jail and protect all of the endangered species. (Y/n)-San loves all creatures, his favorite species are the Minotarus. 17 noticed how happy he looked; 17 felt relieved how the new guy's taking care of the job seriously. Recently, it seems (Y/n)-San's very attached to 17. 17 assumes that he was finally considering him as a friend, but his instinct tells him it's much more.

Hours later, it's now evening. There's fire already made to make some light and heat to make their food. (Y/n)-San sat on the small boulder as he and 17 are star gazing. (Y/n)-San asked about the stars which 17 doesn't mind telling him about the constellations including the big and little dipper. They shared laughs as they told each other stories of their past. When (Y/n)-San told 17 about his life, 17 felt sorry for the poor guy. Despite being taller and older than him, 17 finds him a sweet gentle giant. He kinda reminds (Y/n)-San as 16, except (Y/n)-San's different.