Frieza X Suicidal Reader

Suggested idea by Itz_melizzy. Hi everyone, I apologize for the long wait, that's what happened when working part time, but it's worth it. anyway enjoy.

Fair warning: contains self-harm, blood, and deep feelings.

Frieza, once the evil emperor of Universe 7, frowned in disgust as he walked among the society of Earthlings. He is dressed in his black suit, purple tie, black leather shoes, and a purple belt that fastens his pants. Frieza carries his briefcase, containing important documents: his new identity. Frieza's face is filled with anguish, anger, and defeat; and there's nothing he can do about it. How did the tyrant end up living on Earth?

Let's just say this: Frieza did return to challenge Goku, Vegeta, and their world once more. He was able to land a few new tricks that almost landed him in victory. But alas, Goku manages to fight back. Using his MUI, combined with his Kaioken times ten with his Kamehameha wave, Frieza fell in defeat. But how did he survive those attacks? Well, he did survive by sheer will power and luck; but that doesn't make Frieza lucky. He was severely injured, still standing. He was going to use his full power he had left and destroy them all with his remaining army; but Lord Beerus had enough of this.

Lord Beerus destroyed his entire army, leaving only him, BerryBlue, and Kikono alive. Frieza was utterly shocked, speechless, and his mind filled with despair. Lord Beerus normally doesn't interfere in business with the Saiyans, but he doesn't play fair either. Besides that, that was Frieza's punishment for disrupting Bulma's party that day. So, he gave Frieza his only last warning and everyone left. Piccolo felt unsure if they let the tyrant and his pals loose, but Goku assures the Namekian that Frieza is no longer a threat to them or to their planet. 

Frieza grimaced in defeat, wailing in irony of losing his title to Goku and to an unfortunate turn of events on him. He turns to look at his remaining minions, but gasps in shock that they both ran away. Because there are no more soldiers, no more armies, and nothing to do while stuck on Earth, BerryBlue and Kikono both left him: they found themselves a new life, becoming Earth's citizens while working in their own jobs that benefits them and their customers.

Frieza felt betrayed, hopeless, and scared. More scared than facing Goku in his SSJ form on old Namek. Frieza realizes that all of his ships are destroyed, he is stuck on Earth, permanently. He had no choice: he ended up becoming a citizen and tried to find a job to shelter him from the outside world. Finding a job and an apartment is hard for him, especially with having no origin story to his background. He ended up at a shitty ghetto apartment in a dangerous neighborhood. Luckily, they stayed away from him only because he managed to beat the crap out of a robber who tried to break into his home. For two weeks, he struggles to find a job while eating poorly made foods at a soup kitchen.

Until one day, the committee of the public relations offered him a deal: if he agrees to work on odd jobs that help out the business, they will offer him a fairly even pay and eventually transfer to a better job that will move him from the ghetto to a safer neighborhood. Frieza hates the idea of working for them, for the Earthlings, but he needs the money and a job to get him out of the poor status. Once the deal was made, Frieza worked from janitorial duties, to lifting heavy products, and up to bookkeeping. He was sick and tired of these jobs: during his break, he looked up a list of jobs that will bring him luck. Out of many high paid jobs, he chose to become a house realtor and jewelry sales associate.